Shop ☆ Shop ☆ Of ☆ Wonders ☆ {Best Prices!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for you cause you helped me with items in the past!
And your prices are amazing
And you're so kind for helping everyone out c:

hello!
can I have the 7/11 set, every holly start (x26),
a royal crown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry these are really good prices;
sweet olive starts (x18)
witch's hat & witch's robe.
My town is a halloween themed and I need these.*
also
*** 1 orange bunny balloon, 1 orange heart balloon, chocolate soft serve, strawberry, throwing beans, a silver axe, an orange pinwheel, and one bubbles.
sorry if this is a lot, I really need these for a town I'm working on .

A you kind of skipped over mine D:

Last edited:
Hi again~
I hope you dont mind taking my order! ^-^
I'd like:
7/11 Series
Princess Series
Gorgeous Series
Shearling Boots *
Strawberry Ice Cream
Yellow Pinweel
Green Pinweel
10x Famous Mushrooms, 10x Elegant Mushrooms, 10x Round Mushrooms (I really need mushrooms! XD)
5x Jacobs latters!

All done! Ahah sorry that it's so much stuff! I understand that you're busy and I'll wait as long as it takes and pay whatever you want! ^-^
Thanks so much~

Last edited:
Hello!Can I order the mermaid, gorgeous and sloppy set?
Also, can I order a turkey, kitchen island, pumpkin pie, full gold tool set, yule log, veggie basket, and afternoon tea set? I'll give you 100 tbt (I know that's more than the actual total, but you deserve so much tbt for this lovely shop omg) Thank you so much! Just PM me if anything. <3

Fun fact: Did you know I was banker? Yep, I was for a while until I lost interest! *badum tiss*

*I am on invisible mode*

I updated my order to include the pun and my invisibility mode c:

I'll buy any carnations you have left and any pink or blue hybrids if that's okay c:

30x Purple Roses
28x Blue Roses
6x White Roses
15x Jacob's Ladders
21x White Carnations
3x Red Carnations
16x Pink Carnations
10x White Azalea Starts

1x Berliner
1x Afternoon Tea Set
1x Kimbap Plate

1x Dragon Jacket

1x Good Luck Roll
1x Full Golden Set

I believe that's like 25 BTB? I'm willing to pay way more if needed.
tried to group it by type and whatnot, sorry if some items are already claimed (not sure if you're removing items as ordered)! Let me know if this is too many items and/or what you'd prefer I not buy all of, haha. I can't think of a pun atm but I did read the rules! ^^

oh yeah, I'll be subbed to this thread but I probably won't check it as much as I do PMs/VMs so if you accept my order please let me know by that so I can add you asap! thanks!

Last edited:
okay i'm finally home from school!
if i don't reply to your post, your order is still accepted, i just dont like to reply to 7 different posts bc im getting lazy (smh)
u can always check the orders tab to see when your order might be able to be picked up!

i hate to give you another order considering you have so many but i'd love to come pick up some hybrids sometime????? i'd tip again and price the total by the pocketful if that's alright? so yeah take ur time cos u have 1000 orders so

not taking orders for awhile!
tbh i didn't expect to get so many orders before my shop is even open?
so i'm closing the thread until i can narrow down some orders i have! sorry!
(please do not VM me orders about this thread!)

yo okay! thread reopened! but two things:
1. please continue to read the rules and order lists, as they show what to do/how much u owe (if u don't read rules, i will ask u to again)
2. i changed prices! sorry! it's not a huge increase (sets from 2 BTB up to 5 BTB, every 16 items is 5 BTB, not 3 BTB. i'm just getting closer to a deadline for a present lmao)
i will try to do most orders over the weekend, so please understand! :D
**orders before the price change will still have the same BTB price**

Last edited:
im so annoying lmao im sorry but i ordered again at the end of page 8 and i didnt see my username on the "orders" list so i was wondering if you saw it??

im so annoying lmao im sorry but i ordered again at the end of page 8 and i didnt see my username on the "orders" list so i was wondering if you saw it??

oh! yeah sorry lmao i forgot! D: i added it now tho! thank u for reminding me!

I think I might get some items. does it have to be at least 16 items or can it be less?

I think I might get some items. does it have to be at least 16 items or can it be less?

it can be less! i'm not sure how much i'd charge for each item, but since its 5 BTB per 16, it'll be like 1 BTB per 3 items maybe?

hey, i ordered from you a few days ago (in fact, i picked up the items from you today), but is it okay if i order again? i'm so glad that you raised your prices to be honest, i think you deserve the extra TBT!!
please take your time with this order! we're in the same timezone, so we can meet up at basically any time anyway (except now, since i'm about to go to sleep).

may i have:
- rice cake
- heart bopper
- black veil
- crown
- berliner
- afternoon-tea set
- deluxe range
- kitchen island
- refrigerator
- lily record player
- sweets series

for 50 TBT? perhaps 60? you can definitely raise the price on this order, if you'd like.
(by the way, did you hear about that brand new broom? it's sweeping the nation!)

Oh yay you reopened!
I wasn't even sure what I wanted you have a lot of selection!
My order:
straw boater, newsprint helmet, lily lamp, ceramic hot pot, hibiscus, tea tansu, lily record player - 7 items
9 bamboo shoots
32 lucky clovers
Total amt of items 48 = 15 TBT

I love puns so...What's the worst part about having a party in space? You have to planet! ;)

hi! sorry if i'm being annoying but i think i placed an order for 16 random items for 3 tbt yesterday. i can probably trade 4 PM EST tomorrow or something? just didn't see my name on the order list >.<

hi! sorry if i'm being annoying but i think i placed an order for 16 random items for 3 tbt yesterday. i can probably trade 4 PM EST tomorrow or something? just didn't see my name on the order list >.<

ugh smh i keep forgetting to re-add people to the list! i'm really sorry! i'll try to do your order tomorrow though! ty for the reminder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back