• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying /Trading for My DIY Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi homie !! It’s not much but I have the garden wagon, cool hyacinth crown and purple hyacinth crown diys for you if you still need them! 🫶🏻 nothing needed in return ofc c:

Hi homie !! It’s not much but I have the garden wagon, cool hyacinth crown and purple hyacinth crown diys for you if you still need them! 🫶🏻 nothing needed in return ofc c:
Omg I would love these!! ;v; Thank you Xara!! Lmk when's a good time!

Yeah, I'm having trouble getting the DIYs I'm missing too. My villagers keep cooking instead of crafting even though I already have all of the cooking recipes. Though I found out at some point that only particular personalities could give me some of my missing DIYs and then struggled to get a Peppy and a Sisterly for my island.

As for Celeste, someone told me that I could check if she was going to be on my island that day by looking inside The Roost between 5 PM and 7 PM. If it's already after 7 PM, then she shows up if you do a group stretch. That saves me a lot of time in searching my entire island every night.

I run a giveaway thread here for my extra recipes in case you want to keep an eye on it for any new recipes you need. I currently have and will reserve for you:

Decayed tree
Tension-pole rack

Can I please have the stacked senmaizuke barrels? I think that might be the only duplicate on your list that I'm missing.

Yeah, I'm having trouble getting the DIYs I'm missing too. My villagers keep cooking instead of crafting even though I already have all of the cooking recipes. Though I found out at some point that only particular personalities could give me some of my missing DIYs and then struggled to get a Peppy and a Sisterly for my island.

As for Celeste, someone told me that I could check if she was going to be on my island that day by looking inside The Roost between 5 PM and 7 PM. If it's already after 7 PM, then she shows up if you do a group stretch. That saves me a lot of time in searching my entire island every night.

I run a giveaway thread here for my extra recipes in case you want to keep an eye on it for any new recipes you need. I currently have and will reserve for you:

Decayed tree
Tension-pole rack

Can I please have the stacked senmaizuke barrels? I think that might be the only duplicate on your list that I'm missing.
Ahh thank you so much!! ;v; I've been doing the stretches to check for her, but I didn't know about the Roost trick!
I'd be happy to give you the stacked senmaizuke barrels diy! ^^ I'll be around pretty much all day, so let me know when a good time for you is!

Ahh thank you so much!! ;v; I've been doing the stretches to check for her, but I didn't know about the Roost trick!
I'd be happy to give you the stacked senmaizuke barrels diy! ^^ I'll be around pretty much all day, so let me know when a good time for you is!
I'm on right now. I can drop them off for you or send you a Dodo for my island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back