• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

The good thing about having 12 apples and 12 chocolate cakes is that I can change my sidebar to all apples or all chocolate at any time.

Since an event is about to begin, I swapped my apples with chocolate cakes.

If they cost between 3,500 and 4,000 TBT again, my sidebar is worth somewhere between 42,000 to 48,000 TBT.

Last edited:
I am thinking about lowering the price of my Starpower eggs to 2,000 TBT, but due to the 4-hour bumping rule, I can't make that announcement yet. But I can wait.

How is my lineup? Probably one of the best lineups I've seen on TBT in all honesty. Never too early to celebrate Christmas!

I like how the collectible market has some life in it right now

I have a hard time trying to sell the Kapp'n Doll and Winter Mittens. Currently, the doll is priced 100 TBT, and the mittens is 10 TBT. Are they too expensive, or is the demand so low that nobody would even want to buy them?

I have a hard time trying to sell the Kapp'n Doll and Winter Mittens. Currently, the doll is priced 100 TBT, and the mittens is 10 TBT. Are they too expensive, or is the demand so low that nobody would even want to buy them?

Maybe try selling them around Christmas. I feel like more people look for holiday collectibles when the holiday is near.

Part of me really likes the Frost Egg I have, but a bigger part of me really wants to trade that Frost Egg for a Disco Ball Egg...

Anyone have an idea on the value of these eggs yet?

Part of me really likes the Frost Egg I have, but a bigger part of me really wants to trade that Frost Egg for a Disco Ball Egg...

Anyone have an idea on the value of these eggs yet?

Well, the Frost Easter Egg seems to go for about 1k and the Aurora Easter Egg for about 3k. I haven't seen anyone actually selling their Disco Ball Easter Egg yet, which tells me that it'll probably be even more expensive than the Aurora.

I would love to buy a Frost egg or Disco Ball egg but the problem is I don't nearly have enough TBT, and I doubt there's anyone willing to sell their Disco egg atm :/

Last edited:
I’m so sad I couldn’t participate in the egg hunt this year. Especially after how gorgeous all these eggs are...

Peaches have lost their value. Back in the spring of 2015, they were the most coveted collectible. Now they are one of the many collectibles that people will accept if it's below shop price.

I wonder if they will become expensive again once Animal Crossing Switch comes out. Sure they won't be too expensive (like 6,000 TBT), but they wouldn't be like 200 TBT or less.

Right now I'm kinda hoping for a restock soon. A certain person who was complaining about the Easter egg hunt sent me 1,000 TBT with the explanation that he was leaving. So now I have some spending money and could even buy a Toy Hammer if I caught one before they sold out. Providing a new collectible doesn't show up in the Shop, of course.

I remember from three to four years ago, people were more about collectibles. Now they are more about TBT Bells, at least I am.

Honestly, very little restocks is not the answer to making them valuable again. Nintendo has to make a new game some time.

Back