• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I want a disco egg too, I wish I hadn't sucked so much at the hunt lol D;

I miss the secret restocks of the collectibles.

I was hoping that the yellow letter gets restocked so I can buy one and re-sell it so I can have 10,000 TBT again.

Last edited:
Do the mailboxes get restocked? I'd like to get even a small mailbox to have more room for messages since I've started trading amiibo cards. I've only been on here since October so I'm not too familiar with the collectibles getting restocked. Thanks!

Do the mailboxes get restocked? I'd like to get even a small mailbox to have more room for messages since I've started trading amiibo cards. I've only been on here since October so I'm not too familiar with the collectibles getting restocked. Thanks!

Hello! You can buy mailboxes with seashells if you still have them from when you signed up. :) You just have to switch to Kappns Seaside Shack when you’re in the shop

I just purchased the 50 Envelopes Add-on. Now I can send one message to 50 members.

So far, the add-ons I purchased are:

- User title color change
- Animated Avatar Extension
- Super Gold Mailbox
- 50 Envelopes
- Username change (only once)

What am I missing? The avatar height extension and the group add-on. One of them is for staff only because they didn't want the pages to stretch vertically, as the Group add-on is very expensive (42,000 TBT). If I can become a moderator or project staff member, and get 42,000 TBT so I can buy the Group add-on, I should have purchased all unique add-ons on this site.

If I don't ever get any TBT Bells for the Group add-on, the 50 envelopes add-on is the last expensive thing I'm gonna get. And if I do get enough to start a group, the Group add-on is the last expensive thing I'm gonna get.

EDIT: I'm going to attempt Group Add-On purchase again. 1,700 TBT has been saved into my group funds.

Last edited:
Hello! You can buy mailboxes with seashells if you still have them from when you signed up. :) You just have to switch to Kappns Seaside Shack when you’re in the shop

Thank you so much for trying to help but sadly - I've already used my Shells on Avatar Animation so I'm out of shells. :( I'd honestly be happy if just the Small Mailbox restocked so I could keep up to 100 PMs. It's helpful for me to keep the messages about any active card trades I have going on.

Thank you, Collectible Gods & Goddesses, for the restock of the Small Mailbox! You are gracious & benevolent!

praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

Too bad the purple mailbox is never there.

I'm still learning about the collectibles & restocks so I wasn't sure how long any of the mail boxes were Sold Out. I hope the Collectible Gods & Goddesses will one day grace you with a restock of the Purple Mailbox. For right now, I'm still thankful for the Small Mailbox I was able to get.

Just seeing little staff interaction with the users in recent times (lack of Bell Tree Weeks, May Birthstone, and lack of activity) reminds me of every year on this forum during the Spring. The staff have much less clout during this time of the year than during the summer and fall.

From the extreme lack of activity, I assume the staff are either taking a break or planning something huge. I hope it's the second option.

Well there haven't been a game in about 5 years, the community is pretty much a ghost of what it used to be as well, probably waiting for Switch release like myself.

If only I had a yellow letter right now.

I could sell it for 6,000 TBT or 5,000 TBT, which is cheap for a collectible that's used to being sold for more.

Hm, wonder if there are any red pinwheel collectibles for sale. I kind of want to buy one to go with my green one since it's the only animated fair win i got :3

Back