• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Same LOL that's why I said she has her own team apparently

I just love how tbt restocks/directs brings out the true character of people on here :blush:

I tried to make a system where we look for other people's collectibles, but someone didn't like that idea...

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol I was just kidding around, but any of the houses would be nice ngl

I'd pay ofc I feel bad for taking things for free haha

I'll look out for you.

okay get ready everyone, this is sure to trigger a restock!

:::shouts loudly in direction of staff:::
Gotta go out and grab a late dinner, hold down the fort everyone!
:::loudly leaves house:::

:::quietly sneaks back and madly refreshes shop page:::

Ah, okay, I only have older ones. Good luck! I'll keep a lookout. :)

Oh, I don't want the new cake for myself. I only want it to giveaway lol
See, I bought a cake yesterday for the purpose of a giveaway and I only want to buy a new one so I can keep the one I bought yesterday.

Then why are you excluding me and intensu? and even then true kindness would mean buying Xero one too just 'cause

Listen. I'll try to get all of you a collectible but I'm pretty limited on TBT. What's in my sidebar is all I have. I promise I will buy as many restocked collectibles as I can and gift them accordingly.

Oh, I don't want the new cake for myself. I only want it to giveaway lol
See, I bought a cake yesterday for the purpose of a giveaway and I only want to buy a new one so I can keep the one I bought yesterday.

Ah okay, nevermind then. XD

i mean really though imo its hard to even get one collectible so she cant get one for everyone

Honestly, I say we should all try to get what is priority for ourselves first. Then we snag whatever else we can for other people. That's what I'm doing at least.

Back