Events & Collectibles General Discussion

im collectihoe too, i got a cyan haus and peach, selling them both for inflated price :cool:

What i want the most is the chocolate cake, so that is priority to me. but if I have the chance to get anything else for somebody I'll certainly try. :)

Cool, ok. I'll be looking out for a pink house and a peach for Pinkbell, Moris for Uttumori, yellow houses for Chicha, and a Chocolate Cake for Bcat. Chicha is looking out for a teal house for me, bless her. <3

Last edited:
If a House gets restocked while doing my Essay or in school I'll flood New Jersey with my tears.

Last edited:
Cool, ok. I'll be looking out for a pink house and a peach for Pinkbell, Moris for Uttumori, yellow houses for Chicha, and a Chocolate Cake for Bcat. Chicha is looking out for a real house for me, bless her. <3

could you try to get me a yellow house? Ill pay you back at shop price :)

thanks fam, maybe i'll finally be able to go eat again for the second time today

could you try to get me a yellow house? Ill pay you back at shop price :)

Sure, but if I only get one it's going to Chicha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

she won't cus she's busy getting other people on her team collectibles.

#teamspicyhouse i'll be trying for houses for you, tensu, and me
we can split them if we get any

I don't have a "team". Is being nice such a strange thing?

I only have about 315 tbt, so if I can't get the cake I'll snatch anything else I can afford for you guys. :)

I only have about 315 tbt, so if I can't get the cake I'll snatch anything else I can afford for you guys. :)

Are you only looking for a new choco cake? :eek:

somebody please grab me a weird doll and a pokeball if they restock while you're on, and i'll do the same...

Back