Share your airport entrance area!

8Ct6qyP.jpg

1hfKZM4.jpg

Don't anybody even try to tell me your entrance is too close to rs... /s.
Mine would be nothing without the lovely patterns people have made for me!
Wow! I thought mine was close lol. You have the closest one I've seen! It really is a lovely pattern, it looks very nice:)

here is mine! my resident services is really close to my airport so i had to come up with something since i didn’t want the building visible from the airport! as soon as you turn right out of the little cliffs, there’s a bridge to rs!

64FC6635-06BF-4FED-B3A5-0041E4251A5E.jpeg

1AE07FB4-503F-4BD6-9660-C01631ADB0B4.jpeg

here’s a bonus shot of what that looks like overhead!
2B3DB0E5-F562-4428-8C55-E7337A3EE4CE.jpeg

Don't anybody even try to tell me your entrance is too close to rs... /s.
Mine would be nothing without the lovely patterns people have made for me!
I do love the patterns and the themes but I can see what you mean! So close ;3;
Post automatically merged:

here is mine! my resident services is really close to my airport so i had to come up with something since i didn’t want the building visible from the airport! as soon as you turn right out of the little cliffs, there’s a bridge to rs!

View attachment 261596
View attachment 261597

View attachment 261599
Oh! I do love the signs being used to lead toward it! It's so cute~

not sure if i'm keeping it like this long-term, but i like it enough to keep it for now:
(btw, i love this thread. i don't know why, but seeing the entrance is almost always my favorite part of island tours.)
Aw. there's something so comfy about this one! ^D^ And yeah, I love it too! Everytime I visit someone else and I get to go out of the aiport I'm like "woah!! the entrance! I get to see somebody's loved island!"

This is my entrance, finally figured out how to make it something I love!
Plus I got to use a few duck decoys.

EYbBtBMWkAU6NIq

EYbBtBKWAAAAYmv
I love the acorn! ^D^ And yes, more decoy ducks! More!!!

EYenEBCUEAAF8Io

Here's mine. Pretty basic since there's not a lot of space but I decided to make a little plaza and line it with my resident service. I'm thinking I want to add a bench eventually once I get the DIY for the one I want lol

20200520_143900.jpg

My town hall is about ten spaces away. Its not very flashy but my villagers sit on the public benches a lot. I was trying to make it kind of like a train station airport waiting area type thing?
Maybe I will redo it one day but that was my recent project lol.
Also Lobo nice photobomb.

My residential services is like 1 meter away from my airport entrance, but I think I've made the most of it.
EX6PwSNUMAAnHou
Hngh this is so cute the little signs. I love it omg. Learn something new is my favorite.

Last edited:
This is mine :giggle:
It looks friendlier during the day, but I prefer the night version.

acap1.jpg

acap2.jpg

acap3.jpg

The staircase at the end of the path leads up to the stores.
Luckily my plaza isn't too close to the airport, I like that I can use the space.

Edit: This is the daytime-version:
acap4.jpg

Last edited:
If I ever blow up my island or get a new switch of a 2nd island, going to definitely have a RS further away or if close, be centered. Mine is pretty close and offset, which drives me nuts. I did find a work around, to basically create an exit to the beach that is symmetrical to the airport exit. This seems to work best but getting there, lots of frustration and nights of contemplating of nuking the island.

It doesn't look bad in the beginning when there's nothing around but the moment you start putting pathways and all that, barely any space.

i suffer from having the plaza quite close to the airport as well; this is how i did mine! as much as i wanted a farther plaza, i really do believe you can make it work nicely, and it provides a good design challenge :')

e891a2e663bc1bc15a02dd33faccb3e3d69e13fe.png
4fe522974ec50bb68b385288d61c5a98753a558f.jpg
Yo, this is gorgeous

View attachment 261596

this is sooooo lovely! always admire the use of long and leading cliffsides in an entrance, i've got a lot of the same going on haha. it just seems to add a bit of wonder! the colors are so pretty too. creative use of space :D

My resident services is also very close to the airport:
EXS4XzsUwAACMR3

^^ btw the pattern is by one of our own, aronthaer!
and here's a picture from during the day, i counted just now and there are literally five tiles in between, haha.
oh my gosh, another member of team tiny-entrance! You got me beat by one tile (I have 6), but I always think it's so funny when I got into these threads and people are complaining about having no space, and then they post a pic and they have like 20+ tiles between the two haha

Back