• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Share your airport entrance area!

My resident hall is also so close to my airport! When I was picking my map, it didn't even cross my mind about the placement of the plaza until i started to terraform! It's a struggle since I didn't have much room to work with but this is what I came up with! Peep the plaza in the background! (My theme is castle/kingdom vibe therefore I was trying to create a big gate for my entrance.)

IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_20200520_210551.jpg

Mine looks like this, very simple I guess. I'm going to redo it at some point and replace the water fountain with the gallant statue. I don't wanna scare my visitors away with a p**** but imma do it. imma do it.

I... actually don't have an entrance. The moment you step out the plane you pretty much reach the residential district, and I am happy with it. I really love seeing all these entrances though.

My area is still very much under construction, I don't really pay any attention to it since I don't have people coming to my island. Also please ignore the giant bear in the background I haven't moved it to my house xD.
EYjLkx4U8AEEy7i.jpg

This looks lovely, but if you don't mind me asking, how do you explain the waterfalls which appear to have no stream / river flowing into them and then simply disappear at their base in your 'head canon'?

Or is it simply a case of, 'it looks cool, plus - video game'!?

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This looks lovely, but if you don't mind me asking, how do you explain the waterfalls which appear to have no stream / river flowing into them and then simply disappear at their base in your 'head canon'?

Or is it simply a case of, 'it looks cool, plus - video game'!?

:ROFLMAO:

I have someone up top either side operating the pumps.

kBnHcVu.jpg

Here is mine. The Resident Services building is very close to the airport, but I wanted it that way. Luckily, the number of characters of my island's name was just right to fit in.
View attachment 262421View attachment 262422

THAT IS SO CUTE!!!! You've proven to us all how beautiful you can make such a small entrance to the residential services area look.

I am so grateful to this thread for all of the inspiration! I finally made some progress today after analyzing what I liked about each picture shared here. Big shoutout to Metswee, whose elevation placements really inspired the way I shaped the entrance.View attachment 263890View attachment 263891
This has got to be the most beautiful entrance I've seen yet. It makes me immensely curious about what the rest of your island looks like. I wish I could make places like this on my island

Back