• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share the song or music that fits the user above

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Here's a silly little game for the Basement: Find a fitting song or music you think fits the user that posted above you.
(Rules are the same as the other "user above" threads.)
Enjoy and happy sharing!

(I'm kind of confused over how this game works like do you post a song that fits the user above's aesthetic, their music tastes or a song that reminds you of them???)
Anyways I guess this is the first song that comes to mind when I see ShinyDungeoneer

(I'm kind of confused over how this game works like do you post a song that fits the user above's aesthetic, their music tastes or a song that reminds you of them???)
Basically yes, just share the music that reminds you of the one who posted above you and their overall aesthetic. Simple as that! ☺️

Also, I couldn't find music that reminds me of you so have this Animal Crossing music this time! 😅

Have you played four Swords? It's my favorite zelda game~ I played it on the game cube. I get reminded of red link currently, but mostly blue link, when I see your profile.

Last edited:
Have you played four Swords? It's my favorite zelda game~ I played it on the game cube. I get reminded of red link currently, but mostly blue link, when I see your profile.
I never play any of the gba Zelda games. I've heard good things about Minish Cap to. I should probably give both of them a try sometimes. I like the music, I can hear the classic, but retro take on the soundtrack.

Back