• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you heard this song?

ZeldaCrossing64

Dat's brutal
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Magic Red Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
I thought it'd be interesting to make a TBT game for songs. The rules are simple: You name a song, and a user has to say if they've listened it or not, then list another song to continue the chain.

Whether you heard a particular song on the radio, in a show/movie, or listened to it in your free time, it all counts! And you can name any song from any media, too!

(Also, be sure to name the artist/band too, since songs may share similar or identical titles!)

I'll start - Chop Suey! by System of a Down?

Lol, I’m different generation so no
Somebody to love by Queen
Post automatically merged:

Yes!

"Padam Padam" by Kylie Minogue?
Just watched the official vid for Padam Padam. Love it! She has a beautiful voice…although from this one song a bit hard to tell since it is obviously tweaked with special effects. And all that red! I love red and especially red clothes so this video is eye candy lol!
Post automatically merged:

I thought it'd be interesting to make a TBT game for songs. The rules are simple: You name a song, and a user has to say if they've listened it or not, then list another song to continue the chain.

Whether you heard a particular song on the radio, in a show/movie, or listened to it in your free time, it all counts! And you can name any song from any media, too!

(Also, be sure to name the artist/band too, since songs may share similar or identical titles!)

I'll start - Chop Suey! by System of a Down?
Sorry I’m kinda screwing up the flow of this thread but wow! That song has well over a billion views on YouTube. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that number before on a YouTube video. Impressive!

Huge music lover here so It’s awesome to be exposed to songs and groups I was not aware of!

Last edited:
oh of course. i dunno anyone who hasn't heard that song, Queen is iconic.

best friend by toy-box? 👀

nope

you are a tourist - death cab for cutie?

Back