Pink Star Fragment
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (418) +
characterMint.png
characterPave.png
characterLobo.png

Mint + Pave + Lobo

Giving away a set of these 3 character collectibles. Will use a random number generator on 1 Dec at 3pm (+8GMT)

To enter, just name me your favourite event in ACNL e.g. New Years' Day, April Fools, etc. Only one entry per person please!

EDIT: ENDED. WINNER ANNOUNCED @ POST 30

Last edited:
My favorite event is Christmas in acnl b/c I love delivering the presents at night. c:

Thanks for this chance!

My favorite event is April Fool's Day because you get pics of your villagers and it's cute to see doubles of them! Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Last edited:
thank you for this generous giveaway!

my favorite ACNL event is the summer fireworks evenings.

Favourite ACNL event is definitely Christmas. Love the snowy background and the atmosphere in my town.
Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!!
My favourite event is Toy Day because I love delivering presents!

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite event is New Years Eve. I love the countdown and the fireworks right after January 1st comes around! The atmosphere and music is just so awesome!

Last edited:
This is so sweet, thank you! My favorite event in AC:NL is April Fools because I'm addicted to villager pics! :D

Thank you for this giveaway!

My favourite holiday/event is Festivale because the music and the beautiful feathers :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway! My favorite event has to be Halloween or Fireworks Show!

Thanks for hosting.
My favorite event is festival because I like collecting the feathers.

My favourite event is April Fools, I find it very amusing lmao thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite is Weeding Day because Leif is my favorite shopkeeper and seeing him so happy about plants makes me happy~

Back