• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling SELLING ONE GOLDEN ROSE

Bells
Mailbox
3 Envelopes
Feedback
0% (0) +
SELLING A GOLDEN ROSE FOR 5 MIL. BELLS!

HERE IS THE DEAL;

U GIVE ME YOUR FRIEND CODE

I COME TO YOUR TOWN

U HAVE LEFT THE MONEY IN FRONT OF YOUR TRAIN STATION.

YOU ARE NEAR ME.

I GET THE HALF OF THE MONEY

I PLANT THE ROSE

U PICK UP THE ROSE

I GET THE REST OF THE MONEY.

AVAILABLE ONLY THIS (JUNE 1ST- JUNE 5TH)

NEXT SELL (JUNE 8TH- JUNE 13TH)
PRODUCT; RETRO TV
PRICE; 1 MIL

5 million bells is a very high price for just one golden rose.
I'd say you're looking at 75k-100k for a single gold rose, rather than 5 million. cx

I'll pay 50k. Five million and one hundred grand seem a bit ridiculous for the market that be have around here, with the high demand and the high supply of hybrids, 100k is a bit ridiculous if you ask me, let alone five million bells. Yes, it's just virtual currency, but still, I like to haggle over it. That's just in my nature, I guess. I guess that's what I just do really. But anyway, I need your friend code so that I can pick up that gold rose now. I'm not sure what your friend code is, so please just let me know of that here or by Private Message/Vistor Message at some point before we trade? Can you do that for me? Thanks in advance, I appreciate that, it'll be nice. So yeah, that's I guess what's going to happen, we can go this trade in my town mainly because I'm a bit wary of the fact that you have no wifi ratings and the fact that this is a rare item and that I have control. Be aware that if you leave the train station area I will send you a minus one and you probably won't be too happy about that. Just informing you now in case you were going to try to pul any shenanigans on me, playing it safe here right now.

Last edited:
Back