Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

i’m really glad you like him 🫶 i’m so sorry i couldn’t include his headgear! could not figure out the angles for the life of me OTL but thank you once again for hosting! this was a really fun experience 🤍

ALSO huge thank you to @rosefairy, my little dude looks so adorable!! i love your style so much (fawning over how you do eyes!!), genuinely let out a gasp of delight when i saw the piece 😭😭 please let me know where i can credit you, i’d love to put this in his toyhou.se 🤍🤍

no worries at all, I know he has a lot going on LOL but I really appreciate you drawing him ;;
do you have anywhere I can link to you for credit? like a dA, insta, tumblr, etc?

no worries at all, I know he has a lot going on LOL but I really appreciate you drawing him ;;
do you have anywhere I can link to you for credit? like a dA, insta, tumblr, etc?
i mainly use toyhouse for art related stuff! you can link my th or my tbt, either works 🫶🫶

Ahhhhh thank you so much to my secret santa! I love it! It's perfect and so adorable!! (The gingerbread house is so on theme for me, I built and decorated 4 small ones yesterday lol). Please let me know who you are so I can credit you for your amazing work!!

Last edited:
*Looks at art and dies of happiness* @Shellzilla_515 OMG IS THIS YOU?????? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD DUDE THIS LOOKS SO FREAKING EPIC!!!
AHHHHHH I can't ever tell you how happy this has made me! This is the best Christmas present I could possibly ever ask for! 😭
Everything is so perfect?!? I love how Scarlet let Drift have her guitar and it's too big for him to even play 😭 and then Lily is like WOO-HOO! Shellzilla you are so unbelievably talented at art and you always blow me away. You are always going above and beyond and this is no exception, I was definitely not expecting to see anymore characters besides Scarlet and you went ahead and drew Drift and Lily too?!? Shellzilla I can't possibly express enough gratitude to you for taking the time to spend so long drawing this for me. 🥹
I WILL DEFINITELY DRAW SOMETHING FOR YOU 💙🚙
Yes, I drew that for you, -Mars-! I'm pleasantly surprised you were able to tell it's my art style since I intentionally didn't include my name on there for the added surprise. 😁 I did the best of my ability to make my drawing as awesome as it can be. I know that you really love frogs, so it made sense for me to include Drift and Lily in there too vibing with Scarlet. 🐸 Thanks for the kind words, -Mars-. You deserve to be blessed with an amazing drawing. 💙

I'm amused how you got to draw my precious spiky sun again, @xSuperMario64x! You really melt my heart just simply adoring the details and your amazing art skills. 🥺 Pag-asa and Celia are vibing together and I love how you were able to capture that. I'll treasure this beautiful art of yours. 💙

@Balverine, thank you for organizing yet another Secret Santa! I really liked looking at other people's art and their reactions. I'll definitely participate again next year. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 😊✨

whoever did mine, thank you so much!!!! i adore it and please tell me who you are ;u;

oh im so sorry i didn't sign it. it's me, i've never done an animal crossing themed style before so it was somewhat difficult but im happy with how it came out despite that. i hope you enjoy it ;_;
Well I absolutely love it, thank you so much!! I especially love the shading on the sunglasses :cool: and how happy my lil character looks! :blush:

i’m really glad you like him 🫶 i’m so sorry i couldn’t include his headgear! could not figure out the angles for the life of me OTL but thank you once again for hosting! this was a really fun experience 🤍

ALSO huge thank you to @rosefairy, my little dude looks so adorable!! i love your style so much (fawning over how you do eyes!!), genuinely let out a gasp of delight when i saw the piece 😭😭 please let me know where i can credit you, i’d love to put this in his toyhou.se 🤍🤍
Aw yay, I'm happy to hear that you liked the piece!! 💕 I had fun working on it, your dude's got such a cool design. Tbh I need to get back into the habit of making and posting more art-- but for credit you could link my artfol! Thank you!!

And I'd like to thank @Flyffel so much for the lovely pastel scene!!! c: I never knew I needed to see Marshal in a pink Santa hat until I saw it... and now my life will never be the same. So freakin' cute! I love your style and the colors you used, the festive tree in the bg! This was such a cheerful surprise to see at the end of the day. 🥰🎄 Thank you so much!!

You’re most welcome my dear friend! We’re a massive ocean apart but at least our pink lil cuties can hang out together for Christmas :‘D
Post automatically merged:

A huge thank you @Zerous for the beautiful art of my girl! It’s so pretty and I love her expressions! you even made two I can’t 😭💜

I love this event, all the artworks are stunning! Thank you @Balverine for making it happen :‘)
Ahhh I'm so glad you like them!! She was so much fun to draw, and I've been experimenting with styles a lot recently, so I just had to draw more than one for you 😊

And massive thank you to @Yanrima~ for the gorgeous art 😭💚💚 your style is as gorgeous as ever!! Thank you for doing my character justice 😭
brb planning aesthetics for the new year-

Thank you again @Balverine for hosting another amazing event!!

Ahhhh! Just seeing this now, I love chibi Roxie so much!:devilish: 🖤 Thank you and Merry Christmas to my secret Santa! Reveal thyself so I can give credit!

I was your Santa, and I'm so glad you like it! Took me a while to work out what I was going to do, but I knew you liked animal crossing so that was an easy place to start! Merry Christmas! 🎄 🎁

I was your Secret Santa! Merry Christmas to you, too! Hope you had a great day, and I'm glad you like the drawing! ❤️

@Hatori Thank you so much for my beautiful drawing! I absolutely love it! My boy looks so adorable. ❤️ Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Ooh thank you so much to my Secret Santa! I love the piece you made of my character!
I didn't see a signature but I'd love to credit you! 😭💜
It was me! I'm so glad you like it, they were a fun character to draw^^ (I'm killutora on all other platforms for crediting purposes c: )

Thank you so much to whoever drew mine!! I'm obsessed with it and the cat is so cute😭 (I'd love to know who you are to credit you!)

????!!!! i’m confused how you recognized me lol, i thought i was the sneaky new kid 😔😔 i am very glad you liked it though! hornsby is so silly i liked drawing him hehe
Haha sorry! I have a decent memory and look at too many threads, I did double check with your art thread first though 😄❤️ You did amazing!

And @Balverine thank you once again for hosting, seeing all the art and reactions never gets old, I'm already looking forward to next year! 🌟

thank you so much @Balverine for organising this lovely event!!! 🥹💕 you know our little community is special when you can recognise who created which gorgeous artwork, I might need to commission a few of you, if you'll let me 👀

my secret santa, YOU CAPTURED MY GAL SO PERFECTLY she is so cute 🥺 thank you @jiny !!!!

Ahhhhh thank you so much to my secret santa! I love it! It's perfect and so adorable!! (The gingerbread house is so on theme for me, I built and decorated 4 small ones yesterday lol). Please let me know who you are so I can credit you for your amazing work!!

it was meeeeeeee - I've never drawn a horse villager in my scribble scrub style before - or a ginger bread house actually :LOL: but it was so fun to create! if you want each character separately I can send them across just let me know hehe

whoever did mine, thank you so much!!!! i adore it and please tell me who you are ;u;
Ah sorry a bit late to this but it was me! I'm so glad you like it! I had a ton of fun drawing it!

(Also, I just realised I seem to have missed a pesky little dot at the bottom 😭 if you want a fixed version please just let me know!)

Back