• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sailor Mars' Hikawa Shrine museum exhibit...

twilight_flash

Sailor Guardian
Bells
Hi guys! In my Sailor Moon themed town, I decided to use each of my four exhibits in my museum as special rooms dedicated to the four Inner Senshi. The idea is that these are places where they would spend a lot of time in the new Silver Millennium (other than Crystal Palace, of course). The only one so far that seems to be nearly done is Sailor Mercury's room which is an observatory. I'm not even sure what exactly I'm going to do with Jupiter and Venus' rooms, but I thought that Mars' room could be the room with the sacred flame that she asks for guidance from in Hikawa Shrine.

What I need help with is deciding what exactly I'm going to put in the room... I have a modern screen as the wall and regular wood planked floor. I have a bonfire for the sacred flame and a kagamimochi (since it looks like there's some sort of wood plate with three rice balls on it in the back on the platform?). Does anyone know what this kind of room would be called and what else would be in it? I'm looking at some pictures but I can't always tell what it is I'm looking at...

This is the only good picture I've been able to find. :(

hikawashrine_sin_fire.jpg

I am doing something similar to this for Ami's house in my Sailor Moon town. Her house is a mansion for all 5 of the inners. Haruka's will be one for the outers and Chibiusa

Here is what I have planned. I don't mind if you copy my Rei (Not Raye! Raye is a terrible parody of her from the worst dub EVER! Rei is the actual character. I CAN NOT STAND THE OLD DiC dub! IT MAKES THE 4KIDS ONE PIECE DUB LOOK AMAZING BY COMPARISON! The new Viz Media Sailor Moon dub however is AMAZING! Crystal is.........meh) room (which was also based on Hikawa shrine)

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?213120-Home-of-the-Inner-Sailor-Senshi!

Last edited:
Back