• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

{RP}: The Island

"I was just joking on." I say to Ellie under my breath and pull a stuck up pouty face. "What next?"

I whisper back"I'm sorry, you may have been able to tell but my people skills are very terrible" i then say "we have food, water and shelter, we could, umm I don't know. I know how to survive but not what to do next" louder

"Me? I was your stereotypical rich kid, my parents were the richest in Japan and I always got what I wanted, I was a huuuuuge daddy's girl..." I say. "Saying it like that sounds bad."

"Me? I was your stereotypical rich kid, my parents were the richest in Japan and I always got what I wanted, I was a huuuuuge daddy's girl..." I say. "Saying it like that sounds bad."

"I don't think you are a stereotypical rich kid, you were at first but you've proved your self. That raven girl dosent know what she is on about" "I was a daddy's girl too"

"Did you have to train and make your own food and clean up? I had butlers and maids that did that for me!"

"Of course, to takes a certain sort of person to enjoy it I guess, I think it's saved my life and maybe yours to though. We have survival training some days"

Last edited:
(Uh idk where we are so i'm just gonna jump in)

Looking at the beach. Hmm. Gets up and goes into the forest hoping to find something to eat.

Back