{RP}: The Island

"I was just joking on." I say to Ellie under my breath and pull a stuck up pouty face. "What next?"

I whisper back"I'm sorry, you may have been able to tell but my people skills are very terrible" i then say "we have food, water and shelter, we could, umm I don't know. I know how to survive but not what to do next" louder

"Me? I was your stereotypical rich kid, my parents were the richest in Japan and I always got what I wanted, I was a huuuuuge daddy's girl..." I say. "Saying it like that sounds bad."

"Me? I was your stereotypical rich kid, my parents were the richest in Japan and I always got what I wanted, I was a huuuuuge daddy's girl..." I say. "Saying it like that sounds bad."

"I don't think you are a stereotypical rich kid, you were at first but you've proved your self. That raven girl dosent know what she is on about" "I was a daddy's girl too"

"Did you have to train and make your own food and clean up? I had butlers and maids that did that for me!"

"Of course, to takes a certain sort of person to enjoy it I guess, I think it's saved my life and maybe yours to though. We have survival training some days"

Last edited:
(Uh idk where we are so i'm just gonna jump in)

Looking at the beach. Hmm. Gets up and goes into the forest hoping to find something to eat.

Back