[RLC SLOTS OPEN] ✨Neprezi's Art Shop:✨

Neprezi

🌠Supernatural Clown🌠
Bells
Tasty Cake
Black Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (17) +

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━»•» ★ «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

*⛧⋆ 🔮Hello! welcome to my humble shoppe🔮 *⛧⋆

This shop will accept either TBT/RLC/Wishlist items depending on circumstances, to see which form of payment(s) I am currently accepting, see below. To see examples of my other work, please take a look at my art dump in the museum!

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING: RLC
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━»•» ★ «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Island Rep Icons:

Price: $10
lumi-icon-png.379894
ac-icon-png.378838
Chibi:

Price: $15
orin chibi.png
LOEY Chibi.png
jadetine Chibi.png

Rowlet28 Chibi.png
9oTVbeE.png
dNB5jJn.png
CgMcCGT.png
meredith-chibi-png.494046
Fullbody:
Price: $20
hD1nrea.png
zFgNWWX.png
uDipmgj.png
(Sorry I don't have many examples right now, part of why I'm doing this is to build a bigger portfolio lol)

🌟Rules:
♢ Payment is upfront.
RLC takes priority, and is accepted via PayPal

♢You must be over the age of 18 to order a RLC commission.
♢If you'd like a transparent background, just let me know!
♢I can get pretty busy, so it may take me a while for me to complete your commission. Please be patient, and message me if you have any concerns.
♢Commissions will be posted to my social media at my discretion, please let me know in advance if you would like me to not do this.
♢Feel free to use my art however you'd like, as long as you give credit!
♢Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.

I CAN DRAW:
♢Your island rep, OCs, villagers, I'm willing to give just about anything a shot.
I WON'T DRAW:
♢Explicit NSFW
♢I reserve the right to deny any commission for any reason, thank you for understanding.

🌟ORDER FORM:
Specifics: [pose, expression, background color (if any)]
Reference Images: [Island rep/OC/whatever!]
Payment method:
Any extra details/questions:

🌟OPEN SLOTS:
1. - OPEN
2. - OPEN
3. - OPEN

🌟Orders in progress:

collectable wishlist.png
& any star fragments!

Last edited:
YUSSSSSSSSSS!!! SO glad to see you here!

Specifics: [pose, expression, background color (if any)] up to you, my dear
Reference Images: [Island rep/OC/whatever!] https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
Payment method: 100+ TBT
Any extra details/questions: Ahhh you are amazing!

EDIT: TBT Sent!

YUSSSSSSSSSS!!! SO glad to see you here!

Specifics: [pose, expression, background color (if any)] up to you, my dear
Reference Images: [Island rep/OC/whatever!] https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
Payment method: 100+ TBT
Any extra details/questions: Ahhh you are amazing!

EDIT: TBT Sent!
Thank you so much for deciding to commission me! It's currently very late where I live, but I'll start on your commission first thing in the morning! Currently adding you to the list.

hi! i would love to order a piece <:

Specifics: something happy & cheerful, transparent background if possible, or a light pink!
Reference Images: [x] (her outfit is a playsuit with shorts as bottoms)
Payment method: TBT
Any extra details/questions: thank you for considering :D

Specifics: can you make her sitting? And make it square? Also transparent background!
Reference Images:
FullbodyPersona.jpg
her eyes are supposed to be very dark brown
Payment method: tbt
Any extra details/questions: none

Edit : well i was late

Last edited:
Specifics: calm, happy - transparent bg!
Reference Images: https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella
Payment method: tbt, are you sure of 100? I think its def worth way more 😭
Any extra details/questions: feel free to play around with outfit or design if you'd like!

And/or

Specifics: holding hands or anything cute!! Maybe even with their baby ikea shark :] transparent bg!
Reference Images: https://toyhou.se/2984871.momo https://toyhou.se/2444140.gumi-samegawa
Payment method: " x2
Any extra details/questions: newer outfits prefered, the ones with the hoodie/sweaters/cardigans

would also love to be pinged if you open other style options if that's alright!!

Specifics: [pose, expression, background color (if any)] Either a standing pose with a happy expression holding the frozen treat or a sitting pose with a sleepy/drowsy expression holding the frozen treat. Transparent background
Reference Images: [Island rep/OC/whatever!]
2020121808492300_s.jpg

1621595435651.png

Frozen-Treat_Set_%28Soda%29_NH_Icon.png

Payment method: September birthstone (sapphire) collectible
Any extra details/questions: I would like him to be wearing the red anorak jacket

Specifics: Rowlet the pokemon on his shoulder or head? Up to you for the rest
Reference Images: https://toyhou.se/7554966.barry/gallery
Any extra details/questions: If you could include Rowlet, that would be great!
Adding you to the list~
Post automatically merged:

hi! i would love to order a piece <:

Specifics: something happy & cheerful, transparent background if possible, or a light pink!
Reference Images: [x] (her outfit is a playsuit with shorts as bottoms)
Any extra details/questions: thank you for considering :D
Adding you to the list~

@jadetine
@Rowlet28
@LOEY

Your commissions are complete! So sorry for the wait, I was suddenly hit with a lot of urgent IRL matters so it took longer than expected... :(
Anyway, I hope you enjoy! (click for the full size)

O. M. Geeeeeeee
I absolutely love it! I hope everything is okay. I can't believe the amazing quality and style in your work. So pro! The proportions are so cute and the coloring is top notch. I'm in love. 😍

Hello! Little question.. on your wishlist, is that a September birthstone? If yes, I'd like to get pinged please, once a slot is open! =)

@Neprezi how should we credit you? Do you want us to link this thread, or one of your social media pages?
Either one is fine!
Hello! Little question.. on your wishlist, is that a September birthstone? If yes, I'd like to get pinged please, once a slot is open! =)
Yup, it's the sapphire. I'll add you to the ping list!
Post automatically merged:

May I be added to your ping list? I love your art so much! I also agree with Bungo though your art is definitely worth more than 100TBT!! 💕💕
of course!
Tysm for saying so haha, honestly I was afraid of pricing them any higher because I thought nobody would be interested.

Would it be possible to be added to the pinglist too? I have either the cobweb egg or yellow star frag collectible from your wishlist. I also agree that you should price your art higher.

Back