• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

revenant hill

Soigne

(。-`ω ´-)
Bells
any night in the woods fans out there? what do we think about this new game?
personally, i'm really looking forward to this & i can't wait to hear more about it.

Honestly, that art direction is so similar that I would have overlooked this as being something I already played (because I did play Night in the Woods). Chances are, I probably already saw the trailer posted somewhere and completely ignored it for that reason. Lol. But it does look nice.

Honestly, that art direction is so similar that I would have overlooked this as being something I already played (because I did play Night in the Woods). Chances are, I probably already saw the trailer posted somewhere and completely ignored it for that reason. Lol. But it does look nice.
yeah, i can totally see that. it's interesting that they've used the exact same style and whatnot, but from what i can tell, there's no connection to night in the woods at all. maybe there will be more details in the coming months though.

Back