• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rate my first villagers?

-Marshal

Bells
So I got this game a 2-3 weeks ago. I now have all 10 villagers without trading or anyone moving out yet.

My first five were Whitney, Ruby, Wolfgang, Hamphrey and Rudy.

Agnes came next, followed by Marshal, and then Kyle. Flurry right afterwards.

I bought the campsite to get my 10th and Poncho was the lucky plot winner! ^^

I really love them all besides maaaaybe Ruby...I don't like her eyes that much. >.>

Anyways, would you call this a good town? Should I let anyone move? I have no idea how popular any of my villagers are

74px-Marshal.png

242sqbo.jpg

NewHamsterWhite.jpg

60px-Acnlvillager332.png

60px-Acnlvillager329.png

Wolfgang-1-.gif

52px-Agnes.png

Ruby.gif

50px-Rudy_NL.png

52px-Poncho_NL.png

Last edited:
Dude your gonna be the envy of a lot of people with those villagers also I've got Rudy to, what do you think of him cause I think hes funny and I like him.

Dude your gonna be the envy of a lot of people with those villagers also I've got Rudy to, what do you think of him cause I think hes funny and I like him.

He's awesome!! I think I might keep him forever. <3

I wasted 10 mins linking the pics of every single villager I have and new members can't link. >:[

So I'll edit once I get 3 posts

Wait without anyone moving out? That isn't really possible?

You cannot start with smug villagers so Kyle and Marshal could not have been in your town at the start. Or Uchi, so neither could Agnes.

And you start with five villagers.

Posted. Think my villagers are good? :]

(I know you like Rudy so far) =p

- - - Post Merge - - -

You cannot start with smug villagers so Kyle and Marshal could not have been in your town at the start. Or Uchi, so neither could Agnes.

Five? Oh. I guess I don't really remember what order they came in then...I have bad memory. But a visit to my town will indeed prove I have these villagers.

Posted. Think my villagers are good? :]

(I know you like Rudy so far) =p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Five? Oh. I guess I don't really remember what order they came in then...I have bad memory. But a visit to my town will indeed prove I have these villagers.

Oh I wasn't accusing you of lying! You must just have the order wrong :)

Oh ok ^^

Are any of my villagers worth good bells?

MARSHAL IS WORTH A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT
Whitney and Wolfgang a decent amount as welll
Rudy is tier 2 but I don't see him a lot? Not sure about him.
Kyle, Ruby, Hamphrey, and Flurry are all "Middle of the Road"
Agnes is one of the more liked Uchis but not mega popular
Poncho isn't popular at all, really.

Marshal is, I believe, one of the most popular villagers in game. The average he sells for is 30mil bells and on rare occasions 50mil or 60mil c:

Last edited:
Wow you have Marshal! He is like one of the most popularist villagers in new leaf! - keep him forever dude! The rest I like are flurry, Whitney, Wolfgang, Rudy (I have he's awesome =) and Poncho - wow dude you started of with some pretty decent villagers - your lucky. My decents were: Erik, Poppy and Jaqcues (I like this smug more then any of them)

MARSHAL IS WORTH A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT
Whitney and Wolfgang a decent amount as welll
Rudy is tier 2 but I don't see him a lot? Not sure about him.
Kyle, Ruby, Hamphrey, and Flurry are all "Middle of the Road"
Agnes is one of the more liked Uchis but not mega popular
Poncho isn't popular at all, really.
Aw, Poncho is super adorable though :[

I wonder why

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow you have Marshal! He is like one of the most popularist villagers in new leaf! - keep him forever dude! The rest I like are flurry, Whitney, Wolfgang, Rudy (I have he's awesome =) and Poncho - wow dude you started of with some pretty decent villagers - your lucky. My decents were: Erik, Poppy and Jaqcues (I like this smug more then any of them)
ikr! I looked at all the possibilities and got like all the best ones at the start O_O

I'm so glad I didn't get Jambette or Elise x.x

poncho is so cute !!! i suggest you to not bother with those popularity lists, as they could change the way you play the game.

In my very first town, I had Ken as a starting villager and I know he's a Smug.

You got a really good starting set, i like them all except Whitney, shes dull
I was lucky wiht my starting 5 too ^^; Tia, Tangy, Stitches, Rod & Timbra!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In my very first town, I had Ken as a starting villager and I know he's a Smug.

Town tree planting pic or it didnt happen
His plot may have been there on the first day but he wont have been a resident

Last edited:
Town tree planting pic or it didnt happen
His plot may have been there on the first day but he wont have been a resident
Problem is, my first game was played on my brother's 3DS and after looking through his camera pics, all of my pictures were erased.
Really sorry.:(

Back