• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

π™°πšπš‘πšŽπš›πš’πšœπšŒπš‘: 𝙰 π™Όπšžπš›πšπšŽπš› π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πš’

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Atherisch

Aacride

Bells
Switch
0673-2669-9004
Tasty Cake
I started this new island recently, by the name of Atherisch. I landed to find that the fruit that I was given are oranges! I haven't gotten an island with oranges yet, so I was happy to have something new! Stinky and Sylvia are my two starter villagers, they're both very cool, but not my favorites.
So I have set up my three getaway homes, and I waited to see who I would get. I hadn't really had an idea of who I wanted, but I knew I wanted a murder mystery themed island. My first villager was...*aggressive drum-roll*... Clay. The little hamster guy, he's cute, but I decided that he wasn't my ideal Villager. I decided to make a list of villagers that would suit a spooky and mysterious environment.
Biskit, Coco, Gloria, Kiki, Kyle, Leopold, Lucky, Marlo, and Marshal were going to be my villagers. "But Aacride, that's only 9 Villagers! You still need a 10th!" Oh, but I know. I was struggling to pick a 10th villager, so I posted a poll here, on The Bell Tree Forums. It is currently still going on, but I did end up getting my 2nd and 3rd villager. My 2nd villager was pango, she's alright, but not my style. Then, by some manifestation magic, I ended up getting Coco as my 3rd Villager!! That made me so happy and excited.
I will close the poll soon though and I will find out who will be my final villager! I am so ready to find out.
Eventually I'll write again, but for now I wish you all happy feelings, bye bye! πŸ’—

Back