Selling Quick chibi slot(s)? [closed]

aslkdfhag i'd love to draw her?? but if you're paying 10$ RLC I can actually offer you other samples via PM if you are interested! Unless you really like style2, I can work with that. :) could you PM me your paypal so I can send you an invoice?

omg thank you so much <3
and yes sure i would love to see other samples c:
will send now also pm and thank you again c:

@mob
o-oh you and gamzee changed.. names????? ? ?? or is my memory messed up :(
(but yea I remember that comm LOL i was actually going to remodel my old thread but I didn't want to delete those old pics in OP/too lazy to fix everything)

0873afd8ab1543479a6e44c3db0eaa01.png

wip for jintojint~
does everything look alright to you??

Last edited:
FORM:
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/210zc9uhaefv & mindytheturtle.tumblr.com/private/52095468959/tumblr_mnucj6DDhm1r5l9fy
Personality/prompt: Him and I are both gaming dorks!
Style preference: ANY!!
Extra notes: Have fun with it! You can go RPG style. I'll be a mage and he'll be a rouge o-o
Offer: 3500 TBT

If you can do the first style [Maybe in RPG styled clothing?] and another in any other style, I can offer 8000 TBT for both ouo

Last edited:
Don't worry about it! Just curious though, do you think you'll be opening again soon?

Yeah, it's totally fine :)

*squishes u guy's cheeks* q-q

also MmMMmmmm...
opening again soon isn't something I've decided on yet! Depends on how fast my TBT disappears/if I decide on buying art on here. sorry for such a vague answer haha ;;

*squishes u guy's cheeks* q-q

also MmMMmmmm...
opening again soon isn't something I've decided on yet! Depends on how fast my TBT disappears/if I decide on buying art on here. sorry for such a vague answer haha ;;

Totally fine!

Back