• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Quick chibi slot(s)? [closed]

aslkdfhag i'd love to draw her?? but if you're paying 10$ RLC I can actually offer you other samples via PM if you are interested! Unless you really like style2, I can work with that. :) could you PM me your paypal so I can send you an invoice?

omg thank you so much <3
and yes sure i would love to see other samples c:
will send now also pm and thank you again c:

@mob
o-oh you and gamzee changed.. names????? ? ?? or is my memory messed up :(
(but yea I remember that comm LOL i was actually going to remodel my old thread but I didn't want to delete those old pics in OP/too lazy to fix everything)

0873afd8ab1543479a6e44c3db0eaa01.png

wip for jintojint~
does everything look alright to you??

Last edited:
FORM:
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/210zc9uhaefv & mindytheturtle.tumblr.com/private/52095468959/tumblr_mnucj6DDhm1r5l9fy
Personality/prompt: Him and I are both gaming dorks!
Style preference: ANY!!
Extra notes: Have fun with it! You can go RPG style. I'll be a mage and he'll be a rouge o-o
Offer: 3500 TBT

If you can do the first style [Maybe in RPG styled clothing?] and another in any other style, I can offer 8000 TBT for both ouo

Last edited:
Don't worry about it! Just curious though, do you think you'll be opening again soon?

Yeah, it's totally fine :)

*squishes u guy's cheeks* q-q

also MmMMmmmm...
opening again soon isn't something I've decided on yet! Depends on how fast my TBT disappears/if I decide on buying art on here. sorry for such a vague answer haha ;;

*squishes u guy's cheeks* q-q

also MmMMmmmm...
opening again soon isn't something I've decided on yet! Depends on how fast my TBT disappears/if I decide on buying art on here. sorry for such a vague answer haha ;;

Totally fine!

Back