Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
I was just scrolling Reddit and came across this qr code by yamaji_maya on Twitter. How clever is this!! Honestly the creativity in this community shocks me everyday, I can’t believe we can finally have cats to match our cat trees 🥺

909BE4F4-A6FA-44D0-B9E2-3A9A9F4C58A6.jpeg

Oh my goodness haha that is so creepy I just saw this exact post on another social media site before coming here. I do really like this tho I hope they make other colour cats too

and here i am, unable to draw a circle. 😭 shsknsms this is honestly mind blowing!! i can’t believe how talented this community is. :’o
That is so not true I saw ur drawing of Kirby!! ❤️😍 but yeah me either, a year later and people are still inventing new ways to add things to the game!

How are these displayed as cubes?
It took me forever to figure out. I was wondering here if they were displaying them on cardboard boxes or something.

Its actually displayed as regular umbrellas. If you look at the center of the displayed boxes, you can see the pointy tip of the umbrella. The umbrellas are facing south.

So are the umbrella handles gone via transparency coloring or did they just rotate it so that the handle is behind the front? I think it looks amazing and creative. I'm not so sure how well the illusion would hold up if I played it in real time via a still (if the handle is still present)

Not knocking the creators. It's great like those cake hats or the fake broken bridge.

these are absolutely genius and so so adorable! i love seeing how creative this community can be and i'm definitely gonna be taking the gamecube one

So are the umbrella handles gone via transparency coloring or did they just rotate it so that the handle is behind the front? I think it looks amazing and creative. I'm not so sure how well the illusion would hold up if I played it in real time via a still (if the handle is still present)

Not knocking the creators. It's great like those cake hats or the fake broken bridge.
I believe it’s just rotated which would mean it’s only believable from a certain angle :) nevertheless it’s still a great idea!

I believe it’s just rotated which would mean it’s only believable from a certain angle :) nevertheless it’s still a great idea!
Oh yeah, I'm not knocking it on those grounds. It's great for people who do photo-ops. Just I don't think it would be something I would add to my island on account of seeing a handle would probably bug me lol.

Oh yeah, I'm not knocking it on those grounds. It's great for people who do photo-ops. Just I don't think it would be something I would add to my island on account of seeing a handle would probably bug me lol.
Haha I’m the same! While it’s a cool idea it would bug me not seeing it perfect from all angles 🤣

This is so great! Yet again I am in awe of the talent the AC Community has! I’ll definitely be using this some day!

Back