• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

QR Code Issue, Help? T~T

ATheBuoy42

Refined Trash
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6894-7222-7700
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (237) +
So I came across these QR codes on Reddit of a large design that I really want to use on my island. Problem is, I am able to scan every single code except for #3... Here's the link and image I used.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or ideas I can try? I'm absolute rubbish at this sort of thing but I could try designing the missing piece on my own as a last result...
Appreciate any help. ^^;

Attachments

• EUiZKz8X0AMQ-MA.jpg
    EUiZKz8X0AMQ-MA.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 15
Hm, weird. I just tried it right now and I was able to scan #3.

I took a pic of the qr code with my tablet and then scanned with my phone. Did you zoom in when scanning? Cause I blew it up big when I scanned. I would say maybe the tablet brightness helped but if you scanned everything else okay then that wouldn't make sense.

🤔

Hm, weird. I just tried it right now and I was able to scan #3.

I took a pic of the qr code with my tablet and then scanned with my phone. Did you zoom in when scanning? Cause I blew it up big when I scanned. I would say maybe the tablet brightness helped but if you scanned everything else okay then that wouldn't make sense.

🤔

Yes I did zoom, all the others went through in a second but this one just doesn't seem to want to work. .n. I'm using my laptop to scan. I'll try messing with the brightness to see if that does anything :eek:
Post automatically merged:

Turning up the brightness helped, I got it!! ^^ Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back