Buying Purple Pumpkin Head + Princess Table x2 + Princess Chair

6doki

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm looking for a purple pumpkin head to wear since October is in less than 24 hours. :D I'm also searching for 2 princess tables and 1 princess chair. I know it's a bit awkward since I'm not searching for the whole set but even one of each would be appreciated. c:

Offers would be appreciated since I'm not sure how much BTB to offer. ^^; Maybe 40 BTB per table and for the chair and 35 for the pumpkin head? Haha sorry if that's low-balling I'm literally unsure.

Let me double check. I think I have them all. You may be offering too much...I don't know anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far the purple pumpkin head. On to the next locker
1 table so far

Last edited:
Oh dang. :D I'd be willing to buy the pumpkin head and table from you then. c: And i'll pay whatever you think would be fair, if I'm offering too high haha.

I was sure I had the other princess items but I just redid my house and I think I sent them to villagers.How about 50tbt for them together

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added your fc code and my town is Plumeria

Last edited:
Its okay no worries. :) Sounds like a fair price to me! I'll send you the TBT now and I'll add you as well. Would you rather your town or mine? mine's a bit of a hot mess at the moment since i'm still playing around with the layout

I have the chair in my store in my other town if you have 120,000 bells to buy it. lol. no markup

Last edited:
Back