• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Purple Pumpkin Head + Princess Table x2 + Princess Chair

6doki

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm looking for a purple pumpkin head to wear since October is in less than 24 hours. :D I'm also searching for 2 princess tables and 1 princess chair. I know it's a bit awkward since I'm not searching for the whole set but even one of each would be appreciated. c:

Offers would be appreciated since I'm not sure how much BTB to offer. ^^; Maybe 40 BTB per table and for the chair and 35 for the pumpkin head? Haha sorry if that's low-balling I'm literally unsure.

Let me double check. I think I have them all. You may be offering too much...I don't know anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far the purple pumpkin head. On to the next locker
1 table so far

Last edited:
Oh dang. :D I'd be willing to buy the pumpkin head and table from you then. c: And i'll pay whatever you think would be fair, if I'm offering too high haha.

I was sure I had the other princess items but I just redid my house and I think I sent them to villagers.How about 50tbt for them together

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added your fc code and my town is Plumeria

Last edited:
Its okay no worries. :) Sounds like a fair price to me! I'll send you the TBT now and I'll add you as well. Would you rather your town or mine? mine's a bit of a hot mess at the moment since i'm still playing around with the layout

I have the chair in my store in my other town if you have 120,000 bells to buy it. lol. no markup

Last edited:
Back