• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

I’m so glad you were able to get some on Friday! This is the first pack I was able to get. I really hope everyone else who hasn’t had a chance will be able to find them too. Its stressful!
Thanks, I hope you get your favorites. It really is way to stressful just to get cards that should be available to everyone. This is the first time I got some from target Luckily got two from Walmart and two from Amazon which are gifts from family. Even though they are coming today my mom bought them as a Christmas present so I’m just happy I will have them. 😃

Thanks, I hope you get your favorites. It really is way to stressful just to get cards that should be available to everyone. This is the first time I got some from target Luckily got two from Walmart and two from Amazon which are gifts from family. Even though they are coming today my mom bought them as a Christmas present so I’m just happy I will have them. 😃
Oh yay! That’s perfect. Just knowing you have them is exciting even if you have to wait till Xmas! Fingers crossed you get all the ones you really want in there 🤗

Oh yay! That’s perfect. Just knowing you have them is exciting even if you have to wait till Xmas! Fingers crossed you get all the ones you really want in there 🤗
Thanks yea I am so excited to see who I get for Christmas. I don’t mind the wait since it’s something to look forward to.

The package from my friend in Oregon finally arrived and I got the cards last night. Pleased to say I got Ione and immediately started the three day process of moving her in, haha. :) Now to look into trading!

Just was able to order cards on Target and have them shipped to my house. Fingers crossed! I forget can you cancel the "extra item" before they ship? Lol. :ROFLMAO:

Just was able to order cards on Target and have them shipped to my house. Fingers crossed! I forget can you cancel the "extra item" before they ship? Lol. :ROFLMAO:
Is this possible? I just threw something in the cart that I don't really need, but I don't want to lose my whole order by cancelling the "extras". Also, I hope it doesn't count as scamming to cancel the extra, if possible. I got lucky, where a store near me is getting some in stock as well, so I ordered for pick up and delivery. Hopefully If everything goes through, I would just need 6 more sp cards to finish the set...

I just got a notification on my phone that Target had them in stock and I had 4 ready to buy, but you need to have a minimum of $35 to ship items to your home (pick-up at my store was unavailable). So in the time it took to think of things to add to my order they went out of stock. :rolleyes:

Edit - So I kept refreshing and they actually went back in stock again, I was able to buy some! 🥳

Last edited:
eady to buy, but you need to have a minimum of $35 to ship items to your home (pick-up at my store was unavailable). So in the time it took to think of thin
I just got a notification on my phone that Target had them in stock and I had 4 ready to buy, but you need to have a minimum of $35 to ship items to your home (pick-up at my store was unavailable). So in the time it took to think of things to add to my order they went out of stock. :rolleyes:

Edit - So I kept refreshing and they actually went back in stock again, I was able to buy some! 🥳

Is the shipping button red for you?
Add a preorder to get the total to $35 and then cancel the preorder after it ships. Been doing that over a year now. Just made a couple more orders. I need to stop. LOL

1637915419421.png

Post automatically merged:

To get a $35 minimum at Target add a preorder like this Funko Pop:

As soon as cards ship go into your order history and click cancel for the Pop Easy peazy. I saw someone on here cancelled the preorder before the cards shipped and wasn't charged either, but I always wait til the cards ship first before I do that just to be safe.

Last edited:
Add a preorder to get the total to $35 and then cancel the preorder after it ships. Been doing that over a year now. Just made a couple more orders. I need to stop. LOL

View attachment 415882

As soon as cards ship go into your order history and click cancel for the Pop Easy peazy. I saw someone on here cancelled the preorder before the cards shipped and wasn't charged either, but I always wait til the cards ship first before I do that just to be safe.
Nice little loophole if it actually works. :)

Was able to order 4 more packs with this, thanks! Even if the first order is cancelled (because I took the extra item out of the cart beforehand), it'll still bring me a few steps closer to finishing my set. 😁

^ came here to say the same thing! finally managed to order 2 packs of them. the only other amiibo cards i've bought have been the sanrio ones but i figured with the release of the new villagers, why not? now hoping they arrive before i move back home for christmas 🤞

Yes, adding preorders and cancelling them to meet the delivery minimum does work. I’ve been doing it. I don’t need to order packs since I’ve secured all of the cards at this point!

Last time I ordered 4 packs to be shipped from Target I only got 3.😕
Now here's a coincidence....I ordered four packs from Target and received five.I hope I didn't get your missing pack!From what others have said I was thinking I might get an empty envelope from Target but my cards(plus bonus pack)arrived safely today.

Now here's a coincidence....I ordered four packs from Target and received five.I hope I didn't get your missing pack!From what others have said I was thinking I might get an empty envelope from Target but my cards(plus bonus pack)arrived safely today.
That’s actually really funny. 🤣
But this happened a while ago. That’s a great stroke of luck.

Check your local Target store ... they seem to have been getting a lot of the series 5 card packs lately.
No limit on in store purchases.
This morning my local Target store had a full rack of them plus Sanrio card packs as well.
I bought 15 packs. That makes about 50 packs I have bought in the last three weeks from online and in store.
Still need 2 SP cards to complete my series 5 set.
Have a lot of duplicate cards that I listed on ebay.
Texas_Trader if you are curious.

Back