• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PSA: Series1-5 Amiibo cards seem to be coming back in stock at Target!

I've only seen the Sanrio cards around... Maybe the rest are stored away ?

Update: I've seen cards from Series 2 and 4 as well as the NL Welcome Amiibo cards back on the shelves.🥳

Last edited:
AUSTRALIA ONLY
EVERYONE! Nintendo should be restocking the Series 1 - 4 amiibo card albums (with one free pack!) sometimes around November 15th!! Check your stores and online websites in November!!

AUSTRALIA ONLY
Nintendo has started preorders for the albums! Sadly they are no longer $9.99 but instead a STEEP $35.99 but atleast they are available! BTW ALL SERIES + SANRIO ARE IN STOCK IN NINTENDO AUSTRALIA! The links are to the preorder for the albums set to release on November 11th!

Twitter Proof
EB GAMES:

Series 1
Series 2
Series 3
Series 4

NINTENDO AU:
Series 1
Series 2
Series 3

Series 4

If you don't care about having the physical cards you can just buy the amiipad controller. it has all the cards built into it. If i ever get the desire for amiibos again ill do that.

Target will have series 5 restocked next week on shelves. I'm not sure if they'll be available online, but from what I understand the buying restrictions in-store has been eased, so it's first come first serve.

Target will have series 5 restocked next week on shelves. I'm not sure if they'll be available online, but from what I understand the buying restrictions in-store has been eased, so it's first come first serve.
They are restocked on Targets website and the Nintendo Website! US ONLY

USA ONLY
The official MyNintendo store for the USA has relisted the series 2 - 4 amiibo card packs, they still have stock of series 5 left. The order limit is two packs for series 2 - 4 and five packs for series 5.

Series 2
Series 3
Series 4
Series 5

Make sure to also check local Target stores in your area as all five series have been reportedly restocking! I haven't checked yet but I called Target on the phone yesterday and they said that they had all of them. Nintendo is starting the Easter restock!!

EDIT: Series 1 is actually in stock buuut it does not show up in the search bar currently, I believe they have privated it but are going to have it show soon. If you change the link to when they did have series 1 originally in stock it still there and has the same order limit of 2.
TL;DR YOU CAN BUY SERIES 1 NOW!
Series 1

Last edited:
The Amiibo folders 1,3 and 4 are all $16 at the moment online on target for all users in Australia 😊

It shows stock for my state but if you were after them just have a check for availability ☺️

Back