• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(USA ONLY) Back with more cards! (series 1-5) Lets trade!!

Marzypan

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Below will be a link to my spreadsheet with the cards I need and the ones I have up for trade! Im open to trading multiple as well as multiple villagers for Special. Lets talk it out and help each other finish these collections!

Series 1-5 spreadsheet

*Note: Amiibo cards and shipping/trades must be from US only.
**Note 2: In DM I will send images of the cards asked for trade to prove they are in good condition. I will also send images of the package and the receipt (which should have the tracking as well). I ask that you do the same.
***Note 3: Amiibo cards will be shipped in penny sleeves and top loaders in a bubble mailer. I ask that you do the same or something similar to ensure the condition during shipping, please.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm in search of 236, 299, and 407*.

Would you be willing to trade for 028, 047, and 203*? I have several other cards on your list too if there's a specific series you'd like. Thanks! 🙂

Yeah! I would definitely be down to trade the special cards youre asking for (my 407 for your 203). Id also love to see your other cards if possible so we can trade multiple :3

Yeah! I would definitely be down to trade the special cards youre asking for (my 407 for your 203). Id also love to see your other cards if possible so we can trade multiple :3
I’ll send you a message!

Need some you have! Do you have a list of what you need anywhere? Didn’t see it on the spreadsheet.

Back