• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

I’m so glad you were able to get some on Friday! This is the first pack I was able to get. I really hope everyone else who hasn’t had a chance will be able to find them too. Its stressful!
Thanks, I hope you get your favorites. It really is way to stressful just to get cards that should be available to everyone. This is the first time I got some from target Luckily got two from Walmart and two from Amazon which are gifts from family. Even though they are coming today my mom bought them as a Christmas present so I’m just happy I will have them. 😃

Thanks, I hope you get your favorites. It really is way to stressful just to get cards that should be available to everyone. This is the first time I got some from target Luckily got two from Walmart and two from Amazon which are gifts from family. Even though they are coming today my mom bought them as a Christmas present so I’m just happy I will have them. 😃
Oh yay! That’s perfect. Just knowing you have them is exciting even if you have to wait till Xmas! Fingers crossed you get all the ones you really want in there 🤗

Oh yay! That’s perfect. Just knowing you have them is exciting even if you have to wait till Xmas! Fingers crossed you get all the ones you really want in there 🤗
Thanks yea I am so excited to see who I get for Christmas. I don’t mind the wait since it’s something to look forward to.

The package from my friend in Oregon finally arrived and I got the cards last night. Pleased to say I got Ione and immediately started the three day process of moving her in, haha. :) Now to look into trading!

Just was able to order cards on Target and have them shipped to my house. Fingers crossed! I forget can you cancel the "extra item" before they ship? Lol. :ROFLMAO:

Just was able to order cards on Target and have them shipped to my house. Fingers crossed! I forget can you cancel the "extra item" before they ship? Lol. :ROFLMAO:
Is this possible? I just threw something in the cart that I don't really need, but I don't want to lose my whole order by cancelling the "extras". Also, I hope it doesn't count as scamming to cancel the extra, if possible. I got lucky, where a store near me is getting some in stock as well, so I ordered for pick up and delivery. Hopefully If everything goes through, I would just need 6 more sp cards to finish the set...

I just got a notification on my phone that Target had them in stock and I had 4 ready to buy, but you need to have a minimum of $35 to ship items to your home (pick-up at my store was unavailable). So in the time it took to think of things to add to my order they went out of stock. :rolleyes:

Edit - So I kept refreshing and they actually went back in stock again, I was able to buy some! 🥳

Last edited:
eady to buy, but you need to have a minimum of $35 to ship items to your home (pick-up at my store was unavailable). So in the time it took to think of thin
I just got a notification on my phone that Target had them in stock and I had 4 ready to buy, but you need to have a minimum of $35 to ship items to your home (pick-up at my store was unavailable). So in the time it took to think of things to add to my order they went out of stock. :rolleyes:

Edit - So I kept refreshing and they actually went back in stock again, I was able to buy some! 🥳

Is the shipping button red for you?
Add a preorder to get the total to $35 and then cancel the preorder after it ships. Been doing that over a year now. Just made a couple more orders. I need to stop. LOL

1637915419421.png

Post automatically merged:

To get a $35 minimum at Target add a preorder like this Funko Pop:

As soon as cards ship go into your order history and click cancel for the Pop Easy peazy. I saw someone on here cancelled the preorder before the cards shipped and wasn't charged either, but I always wait til the cards ship first before I do that just to be safe.

Last edited:
Add a preorder to get the total to $35 and then cancel the preorder after it ships. Been doing that over a year now. Just made a couple more orders. I need to stop. LOL

View attachment 415882

As soon as cards ship go into your order history and click cancel for the Pop Easy peazy. I saw someone on here cancelled the preorder before the cards shipped and wasn't charged either, but I always wait til the cards ship first before I do that just to be safe.
Nice little loophole if it actually works. :)

Was able to order 4 more packs with this, thanks! Even if the first order is cancelled (because I took the extra item out of the cart beforehand), it'll still bring me a few steps closer to finishing my set. 😁

^ came here to say the same thing! finally managed to order 2 packs of them. the only other amiibo cards i've bought have been the sanrio ones but i figured with the release of the new villagers, why not? now hoping they arrive before i move back home for christmas 🤞

Yes, adding preorders and cancelling them to meet the delivery minimum does work. I’ve been doing it. I don’t need to order packs since I’ve secured all of the cards at this point!

Last time I ordered 4 packs to be shipped from Target I only got 3.😕
Now here's a coincidence....I ordered four packs from Target and received five.I hope I didn't get your missing pack!From what others have said I was thinking I might get an empty envelope from Target but my cards(plus bonus pack)arrived safely today.

Now here's a coincidence....I ordered four packs from Target and received five.I hope I didn't get your missing pack!From what others have said I was thinking I might get an empty envelope from Target but my cards(plus bonus pack)arrived safely today.
That’s actually really funny. 🤣
But this happened a while ago. That’s a great stroke of luck.

Check your local Target store ... they seem to have been getting a lot of the series 5 card packs lately.
No limit on in store purchases.
This morning my local Target store had a full rack of them plus Sanrio card packs as well.
I bought 15 packs. That makes about 50 packs I have bought in the last three weeks from online and in store.
Still need 2 SP cards to complete my series 5 set.
Have a lot of duplicate cards that I listed on ebay.
Texas_Trader if you are curious.

Back