• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PSA: Series1-5 Amiibo cards seem to be coming back in stock at Target!

You can pre order something and then cancel it once your amiibo ships that’s what they were doing in the other amiibo thread.
Everytime I have looked online they are not available online or in my local stores. I looked tonight and they are finally available! But wait........It's 5.99 shipping(even for one pack) and oh yeah my order has to be a minimum of $35 to ship it. Why??????? This is such crap! They are showing available for pick up but I have too many things to do and no time to go to target for this. smh

You can pre order something and then cancel it once your amiibo ships that’s what they were doing in the other amiibo thread.
i know but the shipping cost is as much as 1 pack of cards. so if i buy one pack i am paying double. even with 4 packs its still a 4th of the price. i work for the p.o. and there is no way its costs that much to ship

Checked my local Target yesterday on whim and bought all these!

IMG-4727.jpg

Wowie that's a whole lot.

I wanted to mention that on Easter I got some Series 5 in my Easter basket, and thanks to that I got the four villagers I wanted to complete the collection. Those being:
Ione, Tiansheng, Zoe and Frett.

Now all that's left to complete the series 5 is the special NPC cards, but it's highly unlikely I'm gonna collect more series 5 cards (Or trade with anyone on the forums) so it's just gonna be forever empty.

I will still collect a whole lot more series 1, 2, 3 and 4 cards however, as I have yet to finish the whole set for each series.

They had them at my local target, as well as the Sanrio cards too! (I had already purchased the fake ones on Amazon 😅 .) I got one pack from series 1, mostly getting ugly villagers however haha!

I got some yesterday at the target at the mall. They had tons of packs from every series and the Sanrio as well.

Ended up with some pretty crappy cards but got ones I needed and I did get Ione and Ace from the new ones so can’t complain there.

So glad Target is keeping them in stock for me.

Did they ever reprint the Welcome amiibo series? If not, why not include these villagers in Series 5 to make it a complete set of 100 cards?

Did they ever reprint the Welcome amiibo series? If not, why not include these villagers in Series 5 to make it a complete set of 100 cards?
I really wished they did that!! They reprinted them once in Amazon.Uk for a limited time a few months ago but other than that no where outside Japan. They did do that mini giveaway in Australia but thats really it! No where else got them reprinted so thats why they are going for BONKER prices online!!

what are the different series and what do they mean?? are they random cards from which game I don't get it please someone explain

what are the different series and what do they mean?? are they random cards from which game I don't get it please someone explain
Each series contains 100 cards with 17 special cards. You can find detailed explanation and a list of all characters here!

I saw ketchup's NA amiibo card being sold for 3,000 on ebay that's insane. Forget Raymond it's Ketchup.

I saw ketchup's NA amiibo card being sold for 3,000 on ebay that's insane. Forget Raymond it's Ketchup.
All of the Welcome Amiibo cards go for INSANE amounts because of the limited prints. One of my old friends put a bid on Julia's card 2 years ago and got 300 something dollars.

you can use them at Harvey's for photos and you get a poster. It's fun to collect their amiibos though.
also a Vacation home or no?? also another question can people still make amiibo cards for all characters?
Post automatically merged:

Each series contains 100 cards with 17 special cards. You can find detailed explanation and a list of all characters here!
so I am seeing I can only buy random cards at only a few at a time is this correct?!?! or to get all of them looks like a few hundred dollars at least is this real?

also a Vacation home or no?? also another question can people still make amiibo cards for all characters?

so I am seeing I can only buy random cards at only a few at a time is this correct?!?! or to get all of them looks like a few hundred dollars at least is this real?
i believe you can take them to vacation homes and even to brewsters.

they just distributed a bunch. not sure what country you live in, but you might be able to find some or order them. I come on here to trade at the post office with my duplicates.

All characters can live in your town, photo studio and to the cafe in new horizons. In past games there are alot more functions. ANY SPECIAL CHARACTERS the first 16 - 17 cards that have shiny on them will NOT move in but can go to the photo studio and cafe. EVERY CARD CAN HAVE A VACATION HOME INCLUDING FIGURES. You can only buy cards in random blind packs of 6 cards for $5.99 or 330 yen. You can buy fake ones that are not buy Nintendo on Etsy or eBay but these ones are hard plastic and you choose what characters you want. They are only around 1 - 2 dollars a piece. I would never say you actually go buy them just because they are kind of illegal atleast in my mind but thats up to you! I hope this helps! If you have any other questions you can always message me! I love amiibo cards and know all about them!!

I’ve let myself go buy some twice a month, on payday. I’ll buy whatever series I find. I’d like more of the series 5 NPCs, but at one per package, I would end up with soooo many villager duplicates. I bought a bunch of series 1 and 2 recently and was so excited to get Katie!

Back