Profile Pictures and Personality

i almost always have my avatars set as characters i like! usually i like to have something that is 1. pink 2. silly both because that's just what i love in designs but also because i like the friendly cute vibe it gives off. but sometimes i go outside of the box... for a long time now my discord icon has been ichirou irabu from kuuchuu buranko
kb_top.png

it started as my tutturu icon but my friend told me he felt like it gave me a slightly more mature vibe and that he liked it so i got attached to it XD don't know when i'll change or what i'll change it to next, but i like to keep a folder of cropped pictures to use as icons!

Just basically that I like Tails, his design, his personality
He's my temp fursona in lieu of originality and distancing myself from my cringe attempt at art 3 years ago

It doesn't really have any meaning, I just use this pfp almost everywhere else and I like it. It's just me and someone very close to me in ACNH

Mine currently is my acnh character and I’m funny after the tbtwc is over I’ll chance my pic to something else

My pfp is usually one of my favorite characters or art I got commissioned. Miya was the first character I thought of that was green so he's helping me represent the Froggy Chairs rn :)

For the longest time, my profile picture was of my favorite villager, Punchy, but then I eventually changed it to be favorite characters from other games. Right now it is back to Punchy; my friend @Moo_Nieu made this adorable avatar and surprised me with this for the tournament 🥺❤️. Before the tournament, my profile pic was of Hubert, my favorite Fire Emblem character 🥰. I may try changing my profile pics more often since there are a ton of characters I like. We’ll see though, since I may end up being lazy. 😋😅

Mine is Seraphine from League of Legends. I really like how bubbly and whimsical her personality is, and what makes it better is that she has an artistic personality, which I can relate to a lot!

Currently, mine is a drawing of an OC named Li'l Ears. He's part cat, part rabbit. He doesn't like it when his natural cat instincts/mannerisms kick in, because he doesn't like being called cute. Also it doesn't help that he didn't have the best relationship with his dad, who is a cat.

I created him back when I was a kid and only just recently began drawing him again because I remembered how fun he can be to draw.

A bit hot-tempered, very materialistic and oftentimes blunt, but loves to have fun and deep down he is very caring of others. He is crafty and likes to have things his way, but most times he is too lazy to put much effort into anything. His overall design has always been very pleasing and fun to me~ if I'm not using him as my profile pic, it's either going to be Zelda/Sheik or Litten. They're my absolute favorites, and they really resonate with me. I do believe people's profile pics says something about them: their tastes, mood and even a bit of their personality, but I also believe people shouldn't automatically assume something about someone based on profile pics alone.

I usually put game characters that I like and depending if I want to look more "cool" or more "cute" I will choose by this which character it will be. :)

Currently, mine is a drawing of an OC named Li'l Ears. He's part cat, part rabbit. He doesn't like it when his natural cat instincts/mannerisms kick in, because he doesn't like being called cute. Also it doesn't help that he didn't have the best relationship with his dad, who is a cat.

I created him back when I was a kid and only just recently began drawing him again because I remembered how fun he can be to draw.

A bit hot-tempered, very materialistic and oftentimes blunt, but loves to have fun and deep down he is very caring of others. He is crafty and likes to have things his way, but most times he is too lazy to put much effort into anything. His overall design has always been very pleasing and fun to me~ if I'm not using him as my profile pic, it's either going to be Zelda/Sheik or Litten. They're my absolute favorites, and they really resonate with me. I do believe people's profile pics says something about them: their tastes, mood and even a bit of their personality, but I also believe people shouldn't automatically assume something about someone based on profile pics alone.

Aw sounds like a cabbit to me 🥺. I am yet amazed once again with how much thought you put into something - this time your profile pic. And the picture is adorable 🥺❤️. You’re so creative. Very interesting! I didn’t put that much thought into any of my profile pics, but maybe I should look into commissioning another eventually that resonants more with me or at least I have more of a reason than it just being a favorite character. 🙂

Aw sounds like a cabbit to me 🥺. I am yet amazed once again with how much thought you put into something - this time your profile pic. And the picture is adorable 🥺❤. You’re so creative. Very interesting! I didn’t put that much thought into any of my profile pics, but maybe I should look into commissioning another eventually that resonants more with me or at least I have more of a reason than it just being a favorite character. 🙂
I'm happy you like my profile pic ☺️ he's just so much fun and relaxing to draw (as you can see, he's just chillin' on a cloud without a care in the world) I sometimes wish I could do the same lol 😂

He's a cabbit who enjoys being silly and he's pretty smart too, though he tends to be hasty and a bit reckless sometimes. Idk I just really like to have a background/story for the things I come up with ^^

I'll be using him a lot as my pfp since in essence, he's everything I am and everything I'm not at the same time, if that makes sense 😅

More often than not my avatars are of Moomins (like my signature!). I grew up watching them and I’ve always loved the simple art style/design 😊 right now my avatar is a drawing I did of the AC character Apple! Apple is super cute so I thought he could be my mascot throughout the event ✨

Back