• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Profile Pictures and Personality

As of this moment in time, mine is from a vintage-style graphic. I love vintage/retro artwork and anything that takes inspiration from it!
I like the sly, intimidating aspect of the lady, as I've been told many times that I look very intimidating when I'm not trying too. lol

Mine's a drawing I made of my inkling character on splatoon in salmon run gear! I like using this one because the colours match my favourite collectibles displayed :') Before this I used to rotate between a few pixel avatars that also matched with some kind of pixel dizzy themed signature that I changed for the seasons. I may continue those if I'm not feeling too lazy.

I love Ocarina of Time, so my avatar is OOT Zelda as a doll. I own an expensive smart doll who is a red head and l like her a lot, so this avatar reminds me of my doll and she is my favorite princess! I don't remember where l found this picture though.

mine is my favorite pokemon! and it expresses my love for pokemon in general ✨

mine is whatever anime or videogame character I vibe with atm, so it says that I'm a giant weeb/nerd LOL

My current one shows that I really like A Hat in Time.
Because something has made me hide a different game I like.

Mine is of Molang, the bunny! I guess it could show that I really like the color pink, cute things, and just being lazy lol

Mine is my OC made by @gh0st , they are truly talented🥺😭

I guess it shows how much I like dark colors, such as purple and black :3

Mine shows I like bunnies, just incase you couldn't crack that code.

One day I took a cute picture of Diana, and used it as my pfp. I continued to change through different pictures of Diana because she's good with the camera, lol. Now, I've had @/Snowifer draw me a pfp in true Diana fashion, as I feel like it's essientially iconic to my profile!

Tl;dr: It shows how much Diana is important to me :)

Mine is a picture I commissioned takoyanii on Instagram of me and one of my closest friends, Tristan. It expresses the fact I really really care about him (and any of my friends in general). I love him a whole bunch! He's such a good friend to me <:

Mine was my entry in Signature Stylings, but I really like it and for now I feel like I am going to keep it for a while. I am probably going to draw another to replace it but I am quite lazy and I love my little Gladys too much! (Sorry oc’s I love you too).
I will probably draw my oc peach (furry) on a different base that her most recent drawing is on, but I’ll have to make that base one day. Then I will show off peach’s very peachy colours!

mine's princess peach becus i love her (though ive been thinking of changing it to that one from 3d world and probably will) and she has three of my fav colors (yellow, pink, light blue).

I'm not really sure. Maybe I'm actually a Stan and didn't even know it? I like anime and video games I guess haha!

I'm pretty sure I said I wasn't a big fan of my profile picture on this thread. I changed it a while back for The Bell Tree Fair but just changed it back to what it was before, I just like it how it was before now

Mine is basically Croconaw, and isn’t going to changing anytime soon. Croconaw basically became my brand. My WiFi handles on various online games is Killer Croconaw. It’s a play on words of Killer Croc and Croconaw. I wouldn’t say it reflects my personality. I don’t feel that my profile picture shows much of myself or my personality. I like to keep my gender a secret in online gaming, specifically within the sports gaming community. Once they find out I’m female, nobody tends to take me seriously. Someone found out, and I’ve received messages from them telling me to go back to the kitchen. It’s one of the benefits of remaining anonymous online, but what I share depends on the community itself.

Back