Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Layered Flavors/Comment

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Other/Comment

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Don't like Slushies

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
I haven't had a slushy/Icee since I was a kid. I've only had the cherry and the Coke varieties. Never had a Slurpee since I've never been to a 7-Eleven. I guess I might have preferred the Coke one since I don't really remember the cherry flavor too well but can still recall the flavor/texture/experience of the Coke one. That said, I stopped drinking soda over a decade ago and would never go for that nowadays. If I were to try one of these flavors now I'd probably opt for Blue Raspberry, both because I'm generally fond of blue raspberry flavoring in other products and because it seems to be popular here and now I'm curious.

I'll second tumut on the smoothies though.

I voted for layered because I love to mix, I rarely just get one flavour on it's own. That being said my favourite flavour for mixing or on it's own is Orange! (Crush/Fanta/or no name orange I appreciate all orange) 😋

This place I go to for slushes just got Lemon lime and bitters for a flavour and my goodness is it amazing.... I could do with one right now haha

man, curse this thread for getting bumped. 😭 i’ve been craving a slushy for weeks now LOL.

my favourite flavour is actually banana, though! blue raspberry and cherry also slaps, as well as lemonade!

I rarely have slushies, but blue raspberry is my favorite! Of course, blue raspberry is my favorite flavor in general for candy and such and has been since I was a little girl. I went to a local candy shop awhile ago and picked up some sour blue raspberry gummies. They were absolutely delicious and now I’m craving that flavor 😅

Blue raspberry is the best flavor, change my mind. Layered are also good with the right flavors mixed though.

I slightly prefer cherry over blue raspberry. The perfect slushy would be when I mix those two flavors together.

A store I went to as a kid had a root beer one we got every time. Coke/pepsi would be the next choice after that.

If it is regular kinds, I usually mix a couple together.

A store I went to as a kid had a root beer one we got every time. Coke/pepsi would be the next choice after that.

If it is regular kinds, I usually mix a couple together.
A&W restaurant has root beer cream freeze that are amazing. It's more like a milkshake instead of a slushy though. But you made me think of it. 😋

Back