Bee Plush
Playful Scenery
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
images

I just listed the most common ones I have seen for the poll.

I almost always go for the coke/pepsi.
I tried a mango one before that was pretty good.

Blue raspberry all the way. I like cherry too, but I'll always go for blue raspberry if it's available. I haven't had a slushy in so long, though.

Blue raspberry for sure! I love how sweet it usually is.

My preferred flavor is blue raspberry, but I do like the banana flavor. The 7-Eleven I used to work at, though, actually had terrible flavors. I couldn’t even find anything I liked from the four flavors they had. The only one I liked was that purple brisk one. I don’t remember the flavor, but it was pretty good for a slushie. I mixed it with cherry sometimes. That was pretty good. I wish we had banana at one point, but no.

Cream soda popped into my mind immediately, also orange crush and basically every flavor layer besides soda flavors because I'd just buy a soda if that's what I felt like.

At my local grocery store the icee machine (which has been broken for far too long) has cherry-lime, which is really good! So I voted other. Coke or Dr Pepper slushies are good, too.

I technically prefer blue raspberry but cherry is the most nostalgic for me.

Gosh I could go for one now.

I love blue raspberry! It's arguably one of the best flavors. 💙
If you would've asked my brother the same question, he would've said 'yes'. He gets every single flavor. XD

normally if i'm somewhere selling slushies they have blue raspberry and some kind of 'red' flavour (strawberry/cherry i guess) and i always get a mix of the two because.. why pick when i can have both ??
bonus points if you're at the cinema and it's a tango ice blast... absolute top tier

normally if i'm somewhere selling slushies they have blue raspberry and some kind of 'red' flavour (strawberry/cherry i guess) and i always get a mix of the two because.. why pick when i can have both ??
bonus points if you're at the cinema and it's a tango ice blast... absolute top tier
Yeah, I like the mix, as well. It even turns purple sometimes when you mix the red and blue.

After seeing the blue raspberry answers I think I'll try that next time I get the chance.

I voted 'other/comment' cause I was going to pick strawberry. I thought it would be more common. Mtn Dew sounds like an interesting slushie, I do like Mtn Dew so I might try that too. Or go crazy & mix blue raspberry with Mtn Dew.

Cola/Pepsi 100%. I do not really like other flavor slushes. Blue raspberry is great for candy, but for slushies, it doesn't sound that good.

Blue raspberry! But I'll have some cherry mixed in, too.

Not a fan of slushies or most fruit syrup + ice-based desserts tbh. I don't like that they get watery when they melt.

But! if I were to have a slushie I think I would have strawberry or lemon flavor.

Blue raspberry is my favorite, but cherry is a close second. Pop-flavored slushies are okay, but they're not my first choice.

I like when they're sour so lemon/lime, cherry or blue raspberry are all good.

Always blue raspberry although I feel like cranberry could be a good flavour.

I am apparently the majority with blue raspberry :O you wot mate

I tried a Pina Colada slush in New York and it was delicious. I also like lemonade slush when it's on the less sweet side.

Back