• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

it was in wormhole ye and its physchic and my infernape used close combat as it resisted it and long story short it died

Yay congrats! I heard that the ultra wormholes have really good odds

I don't have USUM though so I'll keep dexnaving, mm'ing, SOS chaining and horde hunting :p

I now have 3 shiny grumpigs and I have 2 shiny hippowdon

Last edited:
Got a shiny Togepi at around 280 eggs and a shiny Slowpoke at 23 SOS calls, I got lucky for once :D

Now I'm at a 100ish chain for Wishiwashi.

Just need to masuda method a shiny gardevoir to finish my shiny fairy team consisting already of sylveon, slurpuff, clefable, florges, and alolan ninetales

also feel the need to mention my progress of shiny wormhole legendaries being azelf, cresselia, and heatran

I've caught 5 shinies myself on Omega Ruby, one of them totally randomly and four from using the dexnav chaining method. I caught a shiny Golbat randomly on victory road, a Absol at a search level of 564, 2 shiny Eevees at about 850 and 900, and a shiny Ralts at 204.

I'm currently hunting for a shiny Zorua, and I'm at a search level of about 350, but I haven't been able to do it recently because of school.

I've also gotten quite a few shinies from WT, and I have a shiny Mienfoo from the GTS.

Got a shiny Wishiwashi and around 150 SOS calls :D

I wish I had USUM to SR for legendaries but I guess I'll just wait for the Diamond and Pearl remakes.

Got a buncha new ones but aside from that I got a shiny Sandygast, finally!! :D

hm i can only recall my shinies from ultra sun... which is not much. i have a shiny audino my friend traded me. i unintentionally got a shiny chansey and blissey from level grinding via sos chaining! i purposely got a shiny zorua from sos chaining, but that took FOREVER. it's a zoroark now, i absolutely love the purple <3

Decided to try Pok? Radar chaining one last time and I actually made it to a 40 chain. As soon as I got to 40 I saw sparkles and found my pretty shiny Skiddo :D

Decided to try Pok? Radar chaining one last time and I actually made it to a 40 chain. As soon as I got to 40 I saw sparkles and found my pretty shiny Skiddo :D
wow 40 :eek: that's pretty fast you got lucky! i was thinking i should get a shiny charm in usum but i haven't had the time for pokemon lately. anyone know is it really worth it?

i was thinking i should get a shiny charm in usum but i haven't had the time for pokemon lately. anyone know is it really worth it?
If you are looking to collect shiny Pokemon then it is absolutely worth it.

Wow same! Although my attempt took a lot of resets sadly haha

I’m not gonna include shiny I got on trades/wonder trade. Only ones I hunted myself.

Also I have a few dupes, but I traded those to a friend

5E73C208-22C8-4E9D-B99C-D4029989F264_200x200.png
200.gif

Fun fact: this is my quickest shiny in about 5 FS encounters

shiny_loudred_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6u1plj.png

My first shiny ever, which was a random whismur in a horde, on the way to Disney!

062.gif~c200

1519792528847.gif

Probably one of my most pretty shinys

giphy.gif

latest

latest

Yes I have two of these, but one i caught as a Magikarp.

And finally:
1484797411591.gif

My favorite shiny I have ever caught. Ah the memories of having a fail an recovery and spending almost 10 hours straight hunting it.

Phew that took awhile

I could make a huge list of trade and wonder trade shinys, but maybe next time :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m honestly surprised all those links worked XD

Last edited:
My collection so far: Crobat, Umbreon, Flygon, Meganium, Pidgeot, Wigglytuff, Throh, Heliolisk, Raichu, Swalot, Rapidash, Tyranitar, Dragalge, Furfrou, Yanma, Nosepass, Bellsprout, Numel, Poliwag, Chinchou, Stunky, and Nidoran(M).

Latest hunt was for that Yanma. Ended up catching 4 shiny Nosepass in the meantime (3 of which will be going to my friend). I love my shiny Crobat, Daedalus, to death. He's a part of my main team. He's my little pink bat of doom. xD

Last edited:
Also my current hunt is Latios at 76 encounters so far!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wish me luck lol

I have a shiny buneary and it's my first shiny I got in UM! I love it so much, and I will never trade it. ever. haha It only took 15 minutes to find it via sos chain.

Back