• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your PlayStation Wrap-Up 2023

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
It is that time of year again! My Switch Year in Review might have been dismal but my PlayStation got plenty of use. :D

The PlayStation wrap-up can be found here: Playstation Wrap-Up. 🎮

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 15.08.22.png

It surprised me that Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life took the top spot, especially as I only played it in the six weeks I was living with my partner's sister back in the summertime, but I double-checked the stats and it looks like it's right!

Samurai Warriors 4-II is my current platinum project, so I'm less surprised to see that make it to slot number two. After that I think the results are as expected.

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 15.20.59.png

Only three platinums this year: Cult of the Lamb, Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, and Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story. 🏆

first-game (3).jpeg
top-game.jpeg
gaming-style.jpeg
hours.jpeg
trophies.jpeg

I neglected the ps4 until september when I felt like I needed a break from ffxiv :’D

IMG_4110.png

usually I would’ve had more interesting games, but I mainly ended up playing human fall flat and the crew because work was starting to make me feel lazy when I got home so I just felt like playing games where I could do dumb things lol but I started playing ffviir again this month (I only played genshin for an hour)

IMG_4106.png

IMG_4112.png

I only have game data for september, november, and december 😅

IMG_4113.png

IMG_4114.png

IMG_4111.png

Well, I definitely forgot what I played this year considering I went "wait, did I play my PS5 at all this year?" before opening this up. 😅

I ended up playing 4 games this year! They were all at the start of the year (January/February). I definitely meant to play my PS5 more, but, uh, my plans definitely changed midway through the year, lmao. Also, idk why it doesn't list any trophies for Psychonauts 2, since I did get 6 trophies for it in 2023, including the platinum one (Deathloop was the only one I didn't platinum).

5ExHyU6.png

FYMOovE.png

ZcXrmZJ.jpg
yHb5itd.jpg
eINXU1e.jpg
OfEhKoR.jpg
uOjzTq1.jpg

8acrEBc.png

kkAhjyJ.png

Nothing after February!

right so i have activity for every month ... but so much that the games it displays as the top for the month really only accounts for 6% of what i actually played that much so i'm not bothering to put 12 images of monthly breakdown you don't really want to see that

note, i'm disabled to the point i cannot work and never could so if you want to know "why this 30 something basic girl have this much time to screw around" well... there you go lol

now then:
big hitters .png

see what i mean? even at this level the "big hitters" only account for 24% of everything i actually played so shorter games even though i probably played 20 of them, they have no chance. you wouldn't learn about other genres i like just because the length of role playing games is that much more time proportionately and i have so much pointless free time that yes, i really did play 5 games for 60-84 hours and there's things unaccounted for and i'm not a platinum hunter or anything, not even close.

but you don't want the neurotic break down of my eccentric rodent lady life. or maybe you're into the wheelchair lady pastel goth adult lolita and tiny librarian vibe heaven sent me with
show them the cards:

first-game(1).jpg

gaming-style.jpg
hours.jpg
social-style.jpg
trophies.jpg

Last edited:
I can't remember the rest of my top 5, but I'm pretty sure 2 of them were Yakuza Like a Dragon and SMT Nocturne HD. Logged more hours than last year as well.

Attachments

• first-game.jpg
    first-game.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1
  • top-game.jpg
    top-game.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 2
  • gaming-style.jpg
    gaming-style.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1
  • hours.jpg
    hours.jpg