• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
I've always felt like a traitor on TBT, being a Sony fanboy amongst thousands of Nintendo fans, but I know there are other PlayStation owners on TBT so figured why not post this anyway? :D

The PlayStation wrap-up can be found here: PlayStation Wrap-Up.

FlgbZ2NWQAETABt (1).jpeg

Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 00.16.29.png

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 10.38.00.png

0hrs spent online = somehow hasn't registered the time I spent playing Overwatch 2. 🤔

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 10.40.51.png

1. Nexomon: Extinction - 62hrs (22%)
2. Planet Coaster: Console Edition - 60hrs (21%)
3. Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - 38hrs (13%)
4. Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires - 27hrs (9%)
5. Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town - 20hrs (7%)
Given only one game on this list came out in 2022, it might be clear I had a low-budget year. 😂

Nexomon: Extinction is my second favourite game I played in 2022—the first being Harvestella on Nintendo Switch—so I'm unsurprised it took the top spot. Planet Coaster I binged while recovering from surgery in May - shockingly that was enough to boost it into second. Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors are amongst my favourite franchises so seeing games from these series reach the top five is only appropriate. Friends of Mineral Town appearing here surprised me, because it's one I binged across a few days in January 2022 and haven't touched since, but this has reminded me that it is one I have been meaning to go back to.

I spent 302 hours or 12.5 days of playing in total and earned 139 trophies. On top of that, I played 34 different games.
Top 5 most played games:

1. Tales of Arise 49 hours (17% of total time)
2. Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and The Secret Hideout 45 hours (15% of total time)
3. Tales of Berseria 37 hours (12% of total time)
4. AI The Somnuium Files: Nirvana Initiative 27 hours (8% of total time)
5. Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends and The Secret Fairy 20 hours (6% of total time)

Back