• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

The Snow White just arrived in the mail. She's so cute.

15726341_1055697661220258_5659571683767369569_n.jpg

The Pikachu Build-a-Bear
Headphones that look like cat ears and light up
A buuuunch of eevee merch
Candy ^-^

The Snow White just arrived in the mail. She's so cute.

15726341_1055697661220258_5659571683767369569_n.jpg

Wow, those are beautiful dolls! I'm not much of a Disney fan but as a collector of other things, I have to say those dolls along with their packaging are absolutely stunning. Congrats!

I got nothing does that count as something?

Yes it does,, because nothing, as in the name "nothing" still contains the word of "thing", therefore making it a thing so yes, technically you do got something. lol Not that exciting but yeah you still got something.

Bought myself the two things I really needed from my wishlist that nobody got me for Christmas. =[ I got myself new shoes (the same kind of shoes I had before just a new pair because the pair I had was filled with holes and the sole was near breaking it was so worn down...)and a really freaking adorable coat that is super warm and has a giant hood and it's really cute and makes me want to go play in snow. I hope it snows here now so I can be cute and wear my cute jacket and tights and boots. <3

i bought the walking dead: michonne ,which i've heard isn't that good but it was only ?3.50 on steam so i thought i'd get it anyway.

This was a couple days ago, but I'm still posting it, lmao.
So I decided to buy some Dan and Phil merch (I'm absolute trash if you couldn't tell by my profile). I bought their book: The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire and their 'Japan jumper'. Here are pics of them off of the merch site:

TABINOF.jpgBlossom Sweater.jpg

Fun fact: I'm wearing the sweater right now.

I bought a bunch of stuff from yesstyle again... I spend wayyy too much money on that site ;A;

I bought my first car today !!1!!!1111!!!!! It's a 2011 Hyundai Veracruz and tbh it's pretttty beat up, but runs just fine (& the price was fricking gr8) and I'm so excited to go pick it up tomorrow !

I bought my first car today !!1!!!1111!!!!! It's a 2011 Hyundai Veracruz and tbh it's pretttty beat up, but runs just fine (& the price was fricking gr8) and I'm so excited to go pick it up tomorrow !

Congrats, how exciting!

Back