• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

i got a new phone bc my old one was Dyign and it was broken . really nice to have a lot more space ,, on my old one i had 8gb now i have 64gb so thats cool

We got to open a present early and I got a Pusheen coloring book! Which I knew I had gotten, but my sister said she also got it for me cause it was on my wishlist, so I'm wondering how many "double" things got purchased now if amazon didn't stop my boyfriend and sister from buying the same thing... -_- In the morning when I go home we get to open presents and eat crab and then I get to desperately try to sleep a few hours before having to go to work.

I got a $25 Amazon gift card from my very thoughtful brother.

Also did an ornament exchange with my siblings and their kids. I got a funny pink poodle ornament. My hubby got this really cool glass robot one. So fun.

I got Tales of Zestiria from my good friend for Christmas and i'm shocked and elated and wow
wow wow wow
more tales games
Like damn I thought life was good when I managed to find Vesperia but now ANOTHER ONE
and Berseria's coming out in like a month so basically i'm in heaven

Omgggg I got series 4 and 2 amiibo cards and I got LUCKY AND ANOTHER ROSIE!!!! I'm so freaking happy! I also got Tia in series 2 c:

My X-mas haul

39Q69A5.jpg

lessee I got..
Legends of Legacy Collector's edition w/ art book and sound track :D
BOTH FIRE EMBLEM FATES GAMES AAAA
Super Mario Maker Woo
6 original wii games, cant remember
Mario Party 10
Peach Amiibo
Emerald Jewelry set
some other stuff im too lazy to list
woo kewl

i just bought a new cable for my phone because i thought my current one stopped working (it's been good to me for too long)

(then i restarted my phone and turns out the battery icon was just acting weird and my charger still works perfectly fine)

Won an auction for an ipad mini with keyboard and case for cheaper than Best Buy or Amazon sell them. Mainly just want it to read and watch videos haha. Nothing fancy.

I have spent $314.93 on art so far and I want to die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like... the artists keep opening??? I can't stop

- - - Post Merge - - -

My mom will b so pissed even tho I'm paying her lol

Last edited:
i bought the assassins creed heritage collection. never played it before so just thought that five of the games would keep me going lmao.
also got walking dead: a new frontier on steam. i was going to play it on my mac but then i realised it only works on windows smh. guess i'll just make my way to the pc??

auntie gave me a 200 dollar visa gift card
idk what to spend it on since I already got everything I wanted this year
so more pocket change ig

Back