• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I ordered a lot of clothes and stuff that arrived today but i'm mainly happy about these socks, i'm a sucker for cool printed socks, i also finally got pokemon go

lol yeah it's a bit of a pain to be there

buT I GOt a super cute ghost lamp n my sister got a matching one and i am in love w it ... it is so cute

ye i agree when ppl go like around there for hours being boring aah

and grats sounds awesome

and well i got a beer lol?

I just bought this last night :blush: I like it that NA had gotten the blue instead of red cause they already have the standard red. This is the first time that they'll be having a blue (not counting the SEA region that was released months ago).

VqazV6R.jpg

3yL6wIJ.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought this last night :blush: I like it that NA had gotten the blue instead of red cause they already have the standard red. This is the first time that they'll be having a blue (not counting the SEA region that was released months ago).

VqazV6R.jpg

frick man that looks beautiful, i kinda wanted the red one but eh if i'm buying a another console im getting an older one

i decided to take photos of the super cute ghost (or w/e it is) lights my sister and i got from ikea aaa!! they change color, the tall one is in blue, green and some turqouise, the small one is pink, bright red and orange :>
image.jpg
image.jpg

welllll, i got my nasal septum pierced, woo! it counts as being bought..right?
would take a pic but who would want to see a nose?!

Last edited:
Back