• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I ordered a lot of clothes and stuff that arrived today but i'm mainly happy about these socks, i'm a sucker for cool printed socks, i also finally got pokemon go

lol yeah it's a bit of a pain to be there

buT I GOt a super cute ghost lamp n my sister got a matching one and i am in love w it ... it is so cute

ye i agree when ppl go like around there for hours being boring aah

and grats sounds awesome

and well i got a beer lol?

I got word of the fact that Flipnote Superstar Gizmo has his own DeviantArt Accounts (he left the first one and is now on another one).

I just bought this last night :blush: I like it that NA had gotten the blue instead of red cause they already have the standard red. This is the first time that they'll be having a blue (not counting the SEA region that was released months ago).

VqazV6R.jpg

3yL6wIJ.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought this last night :blush: I like it that NA had gotten the blue instead of red cause they already have the standard red. This is the first time that they'll be having a blue (not counting the SEA region that was released months ago).

VqazV6R.jpg

frick man that looks beautiful, i kinda wanted the red one but eh if i'm buying a another console im getting an older one

i decided to take photos of the super cute ghost (or w/e it is) lights my sister and i got from ikea aaa!! they change color, the tall one is in blue, green and some turqouise, the small one is pink, bright red and orange :>
image.jpg
image.jpg

welllll, i got my nasal septum pierced, woo! it counts as being bought..right?
would take a pic but who would want to see a nose?!

Last edited:
Back