• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

stuff from the past few weeks
CllJES1UgAANY-x.jpg

ClvMkFiUoAAwzdJ.jpg

Cl9tTziUgAAmZiM.jpg

CmDcLAXUsAAJZrh.jpg

CmI9j0hUsAAEFVe.jpg

CmoE2ORUEAAHO7X.jpg

Cm_89YQVMAA04Ne.jpg:large

Cm_9bPIUEAEfZrN.jpg

Some groceries and some Nintendo eShop credits, bought the Streetpass Fishing game and probably getting a Kirby theme as well they are all so noice though

stuff from the past few weeks
CllJES1UgAANY-x.jpg

ClvMkFiUoAAwzdJ.jpg

Cl9tTziUgAAmZiM.jpg

CmDcLAXUsAAJZrh.jpg

CmI9j0hUsAAEFVe.jpg

CmoE2ORUEAAHO7X.jpg

Cm_89YQVMAA04Ne.jpg:large

Cm_9bPIUEAEfZrN.jpg

Woah, weird! I just got the nichijou books 1-3 as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ahem* Aaanywho.. I don't have pics so, here's a list!

Nendoroid Kirby
Nendoroid Hoshizora Rin: Training Ver.
Nendoroid Alice Cartelet
Nendoroid Hakase
Nendoroid Nano Shinonome
Nendoroid Miyako
Figma Hoshizora Rin
Nichijou vol. 1-3
aka a loT

we're at ikea and we're buying a Ton of stuff rip in pieces
i think we're getting some drawers, a mat, and some stuff for my parents' bed..? at least that's the plan, we haven't bought anything yet.

we're at ikea and we're buying a Ton of stuff rip in pieces
i think we're getting some drawers, a mat, and some stuff for my parents' bed..? at least that's the plan, we haven't bought anything yet.

ugh have fun i hate that place.. well they have alright food but i don't go there to eat lmao

anyways traded in omega ruby and birthright for conquest, ayy trash

Woah, weird! I just got the nichijou books 1-3 as well!

and I missed preordering 4-5 during TRSI's Vertical sale due to waiting for more stuff to show up for preorder so I could get free shipping... which showed up the exact day the sale ended. so now I guess I'm hoping/waiting for the next Yen Press or Viz sale, to just add the Vertical stuff to it. or failing that I'll just put onto a rare (for me) not-manga/ln preorders order or purchase the books in-store during the holidays

also, I got another package
CnRNgiVUMAA_iXY.jpg

Last edited:
ugh have fun i hate that place.. well they have alright food but i don't go there to eat lmao

anyways traded in omega ruby and birthright for conquest, ayy trash

lol yeah it's a bit of a pain to be there

buT I GOt a super cute ghost lamp n my sister got a matching one and i am in love w it ... it is so cute

Back