• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I bought a bag of Funyon's from my school's vending machine. Totally helped me survive the rest of the day.

10665514_1498166953779588_1859974183_n.jpg
Books and video games make me a happy person.

^Eee Gone Girl! :D You're gonna love it.

I just bought an ADORABLE Eevee plush off eBay, I can't wait for it to get here!!! <3

$_12.JPG

Omg this thread is making me so jelly XD! I bought cheetos last week,and we don't get cheetos in the normal shop,there is this like sweet shop that does all these american sweets and stuff ands its sooooo cool,its kinda expensive though becuase they probally have to ship it over from Murica' ^_^!

I heard Gone Girl is an amazing book. And not just a normal thriller - it's actually good haha unlike the rest.

As for me, I got Smash Bros! Wooo!

I watched the movie last night and I hurried to get the book today! I was planning on reading the book anyways but the movie made me want to get to it faster. It's soooo good.

Today I received Super Smash Bros 3DS, the Club Nintendo Yoshi plushie, and a secondhand copy of John le Carr?'s Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. :)

Last edited:
I got this cute little turtle thing
20141004_141646.jpg20141004_141646.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why's there 2 and why're they upside down?

160u6ic.jpg

the crappy art on the box is pretty amusing. Still trying to clear a space to use it hahaha

Got this awesome UK Disney Villains cover blu-ray a little while ago for my birthday but didn't have internet then and I feel like it deserves posting:

IMG_20141008_232010.jpg

Thanks Tina. <3

Back