• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

My boyfriend gave me his perfect condition iPhone 4 and it was delivered on Tuesday (he's in CA I'm in MA) and it's awesome because I've never owned an iPhone before, plus it's white which I love. Always had crappy phones.

I got a Chicken Bowl from a convinience store down the street. Well, convinience store/gas station (they added the gas station like 8 years ago). I expected it to taste like **** and I was 95% correct. The rice was way too dry (which I don't get since it was under the chicken, collecting it's fatty oils). I tasted too much garlic from the chicken, the chicken had a weird after taste and the chicken was really soft in the middle. The only reason I'm satisfied is because I was starving. The place is a rip off, they overprice so many things, and most of the stuff taste like **** or the people did a ****ty job with the product.

God, this computer is so slow, it took me 8 minutes to write this...

I just bought Dulce de Leche cookies from the brand El Camino Real Bakery.
They're not too sweet and not too plain, they're pretty good :blush:

I just bought Dulce de Leche cookies from the brand El Camino Real Bakery.
They're not too sweet and not too plain, they're pretty good :blush:

Oh, boy, I love dulce de leche. I hope you enjoyed them, I never tried those dulce de leche cookies from El Camino Real Bakery, but they must be a delicacy.

Have you ever tried dulce de leche in its natural state? It's the best.
dulce-de-leche.jpg

Oh, boy, I love dulce de leche. I hope you enjoyed them, I never tried those dulce de leche cookies from El Camino Real Bakery, but they must be a delicacy.

Have you ever tried dulce de leche in its natural state? It's the best.
dulce-de-leche.jpg

Ay Dios mio dulce de leche<333 brings lots of childhood memorys

Last edited:
I got some bad news Wednesday night and my friend bought me this to cheer me up:

8izSiAX.png

Shame I don't actually own Disney Infinity. :p

Last edited:
I got some bad news Wednesday night and my friend bought me this to cheer me up:

8izSiAX.png

Shame I don't actually own Disney Infinity. :p

ow that's cute~ disney infinity 1 day huhuhu

I just bought more pens off of Amazon. These are thin felt tip (sort of) and write oh-so-smoothly! 0.5mm or less is what I aim for, plus it had a bunch of pretty pastel colours.

Back