• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Cancelled my pre-order of SSB4 because money's tight, but my fiance' surprised me with it on Tuesday!! :D <3 Way too nice of a gift, especially since it's not any kind of birthday/anniversary...x) <3

SSB4FROMTHEBAE.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got this awesome UK Disney Villains cover blu-ray a little while ago for my birthday but didn't have internet then and I feel like it deserves posting:

IMG_20141008_232010.jpg

Thanks Tina. <3

So...there's versions of Disney movies that have the villains on the cover?? Holy crap that is so badass, congrats!!

So...there's versions of Disney movies that have the villains on the cover?? Holy crap that is so badass, congrats!!

Yeah, there's a whole series of them in the UK. Thankfully I don't live there or I would be hella broke right now.

$_57.JPG

10598437_1481780472107213_1429081236_n.jpg

I was looking at this when I went to Macy's with my mom the other day, and she surprised me. owo

Last edited:
Ordered for Mass Effect 3 for Wii U on Amazon without thinking, I hope the $12 I paid for it doesn't set me back on Smash Bros. Wii U.

My violet contact lenses! They're prescription, too, which I'm so happy about. About to get them in the mail any time soon!

My mother treated me to Hyrule Warriors and ?50 worth of Amazon gift cards (that she was given free) this week! :D

this counts right? :D
I actually got this "insult" thrown at me today.
image.jpg
If that doesn't count, then my first Etsy purchase I got a few days ago :)
image.jpg

Last edited:
There's Hallmark near my town that's closing, and everything was half-off. I decided to get something there, and I thought this was cute since it had my name on it.
FtnZUc9.jpg

My Pokemon Minis also came in today! :D I think I'm going to put them on my backpack.
0E2y3y1.jpg

Back