• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

*rips this thread out of the bottom of the basement*

LOOK AT MY CINNAMOROLL

20230630_162601.jpg

various other things i've bought

tArMZo2.jpg

A keychain made by an artist named Teal from the Minnesota Ladyslipper Society!! (Lolita comm :3)

tHIYsra.jpg

GD7ZdeB.jpg
l23EcRM.jpg

SO MUCH DISCO i got more stickers and buttons i jus dont have images

20230624_142611 (1).jpg

AND THIS AMAZING JACKET I THRIFTED FOR 3 DOLLARS IT HAS BEARS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i posted these in the “what are you happy about today?” thread already, but i got a bunch of stuff yesterday that i absolutely love, so i wanted to post it here as well :’) i’ll put my favourite purchase below, and the rest in a spoiler so i don’t clog up the page 😅

IMG_1887.jpeg

witchy axolotls shirt witchy axolotls shirt witchy axolotls shirt witchy axolotls!!!!!
i also got a few other shirts!! my second fave is definitely the strawberry milk frog, but i think they’re all so cute!
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg

my second favourite non-shirt purchase are my axolotl necklaces!!! i’m not really big on wearing jewelry, but look at them!!! and my cow and axolotl socks!? i didn’t think hot topic would have so much axolotl stuff, but i love them even more for it now!
IMG_1884.jpeg

i also can’t go to hot topic without getting some blind bags/boxes, it’s illegal actually— limited myself to 2 disney pride bag clip blind bags and a tokidoki blind box, and i’m pretty happy with who i got!
IMG_1881.jpeg
IMG_1894.jpeg

I don’t have the means to take a picture, but it’s not that interesting so oh well. I got Pokémon brillaii diamond recently. I was pretty aware it’s rubbish as it’s too faithful to the originals and not fleshed out as a remake of a game from (12?0 years ago, but I really wanted just a normal style Pokémon game to play on my switch. I’m doing a nuzlocke and naming everything after my friends which is pretty lit. Tom died.

i love this cover so much, omg. how fun! hope you enjoy. it's such a fun journey. :)
I’m on book 3 right now and I’m really enjoying it! (the second book felt like a bit of a drag though)

IMG_5618.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5618.jpeg
    IMG_5618.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 4
I’m on book 3 right now and I’m really enjoying it! (the second book felt like a bit of a drag though)

ooh the mark of athena one is real nice, mhm ! i get what you mean about the second one. its pacing is a bit off i think because of the plot points. MOA has some great narrative tension tho. things! go places! literally and figuratively!

I got a 2-sided Timmy and Tommy plush pillow from Burlington Coat Factory!

2023_10_09_0rm_Kleki.png

Also, this one's not quite related, because I ended up not purchasing it, but I still wanted to share this with everyone anyway!
While I was at said store, I found this hilarious typo on a drinking bottle! It's supposed to read, "keep chugging", that typo on the bottle reads, "keep chigging", instead...

tumblr_999a28ac6f59bde35d14bb087e869253_16b173b2_1280.jpg

I forgot to post this before, but here's what I got for my birthday. There are no photos attached, since there are too many to include them all in one post:

Some BT21 pens and pouches. I also got a bath time/laundry-themed plush of Shooky and Tata, BT21 is one of my current interests right now.

A Miffy pencil pouch, vinyl sticker, and a scented keychain.

Isabelle's amiibo figure, she's wearing her regular green spring-colored outfit.

Genji's amiibo card, he's the last one I needed out of all of my favorite villagers. Included in the package was an Animal Crossing themed vinyl sticker with the quote, "remember that bad times are just times that are bad."

Some Disney Doorables figures, I missed collecting those.

A bunch of drawing supplies, drawing is my passion.

A forest-themed Rilakkuma pen, it even has an adorable image of Korilakkuma in a squirrel costume on it.

A blanket sweatshirt with a strawberry pattern, I've been wanting that one for a while!

A Cinnamoroll pouch and a keychain, he's my favorite Sanrio character.

A two-sided Kuromi and My Melody pouch, it is so cute!

Another copy of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, I love that game so much!

I'm late posting as I got this over a week or two ago, but I got the AC series 5 card album released in PAL regions. It took a while to get here more than just because it was shipped from Australia, but rather the seller sent the wrong albums at first. It was a pain trying to return them, and then the seller told me that the package was stolen when the package finally arrived back in Australia (he said he didn't check the mail until three days after it arrived, so it's their loss). Eventually, I received the correct album alongside a few missing series 5 cards I still needed, and was refunded the return shipping ($53 holy cheeseballs).

I already have the other four PAL albums, and originally thought that a series 5 album was never made, but was proven wrong after checking eBay. The RV and miscellaneous cards I have are housed in a HHD binder that was released in the US. With the missing cards received as a reimbursement for the seller's mistake, I'm inching closer to completing series 5 fully.

It feels like every time I ship something outside of the continental US, something always goes wrong. I once sold a Mario Switch game to someone in Puerto Rico, and they told me that someone at the post office opened the package and it was missing. Another time, I shipped something to somewhere in Eastern Europe, and the buyer went hostile saying that it was not as described. I've made it a habit since of refusing to ship internationally unless I have no choice, and this time with these albums, that was the case.

Last edited:
Yeah it could be possible that all these people really are honest and having these issues, but you never know and honesty feels like it died a long time ago. Glad you were able to get your order foul up situated! Those are the worst. I remember I bought something from Etsy and the seller sent me some other person's order. I had to reach out to them to send it back and get my right order. It was a lot of back and forth between them not wanting to pay for the return label (that was their own fault) and then holding my order hostage until their wrong order came back. It turned me off from using Etsy lol.

picked up this cloud statue last night!
D379C013-AC25-4434-9295-64D526C3144D.jpg

he ended up taking up more space than i expected so i either need to reorganize all of my shelves or buy a new one :’D but he looks cool 🏍️
8D47D037-AAF9-449F-B869-BB0080C0FCEA.jpg

my birthday presents :D

DSC04167...jpg

a My Melody Daisy Small Zipped Vanity Case that i got from artbox :3

DSC04168...jpg

a Pusheen 2 Ring Binder

DSC04169...jpg

DSC04170...jpg

my brother gave me £5 :D

DSC04171...jpg
DSC04172...jpg

my mum gave me £40 :D