Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

traded in some games for alpha sapphire.. dunno how active it actually is but man i needed something after recent years crap...

Bought the Kapp'n amiibo since GameStop had sale on them, been wanting my turtbro for some times so that was good!

Also bought the Hair movie soundtrack on CD(Have the vinyl edition of that as well as the French original cast of the musical so, ayy), and a book by Ant?nio Lobo Antunes.

Getting a new rabbit in March, very excited! Haven't had a rabbit since my other bun bun passed in November.

Just bought a copy of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band on CD! I'm listening to it right now :)

I already have 2 copies of it on vinyl (one original and one 50th ani), I have a copy on CD... and now there's a picture record I'm eyeing :rolleyes: it's $35 but honestly who wouldn't buy a beatles picture record, especially if it's sgt pepper!!

Just bought a copy of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band on CD! I'm listening to it right now :)

I already have 2 copies of it on vinyl (one original and one 50th ani), I have a copy on CD... and now there's a picture record I'm eyeing :rolleyes: it's $35 but honestly who wouldn't buy a beatles picture record, especially if it's sgt pepper!!

i'd totally go for that picdisc if it was only that man.

also bought a new tank top to have under regular shirts. i lost the one good i had and while mom let me borrow her it had too small straps that fell off :(

Last edited:
Got some gashapon and squishies in the mail today! =D I got a UFO and a Cactus squishy, and then a tiny hamburger, chip, and ramune gashapon. Sad I didn't get one of the "packaged" burgers that was an option, but happy I got one of the more see through chip bags! =D

Saw a brand new/sealed Xenoblade Pro Controller that's cheaper than most stores ($60 if converted). Knowing that stocks are getting rare these days, I immediately grab it even if I already got one before :D

DIIHjAz.jpg

Got a pair of horns and some really nice goth jewelry today. Also some iffy blackout contacts that I'm kind of scared to put in my eyes... O.O Really down to make a whole look with them all though, black eyes, black lips, horns, and black goth jewelry. <3

bought a flowery blouse and some books at work yesterday. staff discount ftw :3

and i'll probably extend my membership on aqw even though i shouldn't lol

I got a copy of Top Gun and TMNT for NES, F-Zero for SNES, and Mario Tennis for N64!

Ima play as my main man Waluigi and kick some arses in MT:rolleyes:

Bought two orange/brown/yellow coffee mugs, a wooden colourful bracelet, and a shirt at work today. Needed those coffee mugs and I've been nailing that bracelet a while so yeah the shirt was a bonus ^^

LE02-2018_zoom-768x768.jpg

I just got a splurge. I got this from Alivan's, a Harry Potter merchandise site. They specialize in making wands for cosplay or collections. Last year, I had them do a custom wand that matched my Pottermore pick for a huge HP-themed party I was attending.

This is a special wand that I got, more as a collection piece. It has a maple shaft and the handle is made from oak. More precisely, it was an oak tree that stood on the set for the castle grounds in the movies. :D

The tree had come to the end of its life, and was taken down. Alivan's got some of the wood. It came with a certificate and is numbered (they made 75 of these, and I got number 3). The black and copper rings on it are maple, and it is really quite pretty, in person. It's definitely a luxury purchase, but I'm glad I got it.

Back