• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got an unlimited supply of imaginary internet cake. Everyone who posts on this thread will now get a slice! It's air flavored.

Coco :p this is almost like my long-ago dream of a gyroid collectible

I just wanted the game but could not resist when I saw the plush pouch :blush: :p

TcoML1j.png

9lePU8X.png

bought a suede vest, book, compression stockings, and a cloth flower at work yesterday :3

^your picture doesn't work properly.

anyways, bought some colouring pencil, a sharpener, and some cheesecake yesterday

went ahead and got the warioware diy showcase, pokemon ranch, and pokemon rumble wiiware titles before points addition became disabled. plus cave story, just to continue my thing of having the game on basically every system possible

and now I have 900 points left. so since I want to get them down to exactly 0 by the end, any recommendations for neo geo vc games on the wii shop channel? (or if there's any other wiiware/vc games that cost exactly 900 points, that's fine too)

Last edited:
weird

I mean twitter images, but I've linked plenty of images from there to multiple other people just fine

anyone else getting this issue?

well that explains it, a lot of twitter images don't work here for some reason..maybe try imgur or stuff?

I just got this cool Hori Skyrim case for my Switch. Fits the color of my joy-cons as well as my Sony IEM :)

B2dFatq.jpg

Found a vinyl single/EP with Am?lia Rodrigues at work so got that :) And some lemon cheesecake bc it's heaven

Back