• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I wasn't supposed to double dip (own it on Wii U), but Poochy is sooo adorable and hard to resist :)

wB6b4Tz.jpg

Got me some animal crossing amiibo and a Wario amiibo. WAHA!

Lip rings! I dropped my little star down the sink the other day so I ordered a new star and a heart, wearing the heart right now, it's super cute. =]

My order of Animal Crossing Lets go to the City arrived today! I'm so excited cause I never played this animal Crossing!

I got three packs of amiibo cards :3

What I have:
Tad
Ketchup
Huck
Wade
Hornsby
Boots
Stu
Ellie
Olive
Maddie
Spike
Gonzo
Piper
Claude
Tybalt
Bea
Maggie
Vivian

ykgzXoy.jpg
Adopted a shelter cat the other day. After all these years I'm finally able to have one! :D

So lucky! I've been begging for one because I want a cat so bad after mine passed away last year... =[ my mom wont let me because my sister already has cats and "that's the same as having one"

So lucky! I've been begging for one because I want a cat so bad after mine passed away last year... =[ my mom wont let me because my sister already has cats and "that's the same as having one"

But it's not your cat. :( Growing up my mother hated cats so that was out of the question, then I spent years traveling and it wouldn't have worked out, then when I finally came back to the US and settled down my roommate didn't like cats. As of a few months ago I've moved into a new apartment with a good friend who actually likes cats and so here we are, I finally have one haha. Someday you'll have your own place and will be able to have your own regardless of what anyone says. Also RIP your old cat. :(

I swear this looks like a giant cat in front of a normal sized counter

Haha, I just have very large kitchen counters & and it's a close-up shot. :p She's 9lb 6oz, so about normal size/weight for a cat.

I recently purchased a bunch of stickers for my laptop from Redbubble. I got ones for Pokemon, Earthbound, Game Grumps, and Avatar the Last Airbender.
I also bought three packs of series four amiibo cards that arrived today! No Stitches yet though...

Back