Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got a pen-pal letter! Hurray!

Also yesterday I got an Incense holder from the thrift store and my boyfriend bought me something that I'm not allowed to have yet. XD

I really want to try the bubbling mask, and I kind of want to try one of those masks that has snail goo in it too... I don't know why but that just sounds so interesting. I also am going to buy a big thing of the charcoal peeling face mask because I literally LOVE face masks and when I got the tiny nose strips with charcoal they worked really good so it's time to get a mask I can put on my chin and cheek hollows where my oils settle. =D Korean facial stuff is always so good!

Right! The Hell Pore mask has charcoal in it and it literally removes everything from my face o.o Dead skin and all kinds of oily gunk! I heard about the snail goo product and I think I'm going to get that next along with the gold face mask ^-^ If you haven't heard of it already, I recommend shopping from the memebox website, it has great deals!

I got thisssss figure in the mail today! The quality isn't really any good but it's still cute and I wanted a Free! fig for a while so I'm still happy~

image.jpg

My console skin arrived ;3;

A clear case for the new 3DS embellished with real Swarovski Crystals. I'm pretty happy with it.

I posted this in another thread too but I just really like it.

I got an eyeshadow palette, a rat hammock, a PS2 game and a stretcher kit so I can go up to 20mm !!!

I just ordered some new clothes! It's been hard finding things in my size lately so I went a little overboard with the spending this time sadly

BMD-PFPKIT2-2_1024x1024.jpg

I got these yesterday.. I went into Wal-mart to get some freaking facial cleanser. I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL. They're so pretty and VERY soft and they do such a good job tho ;;

Impulse ordered a new 3DS XL before I went to work (literally like "gotta head to work in a minute...I think I'll buy a new 3DS first for some reason"). It should arrive later today.

Bought it as a bundle from the Nintendo store that let me pick extra things to go with it so I chose Pokemon Sun, Pokemon carry case, the newer Kirby amiibo and a Skullkid statue/figure/something...I think it's that figure which came with Majora's Mask 3D pre-orders, though I'm not entirely sure. At the very least, it was by far the best available choice in that category.

Don't really want the carry case (I never use them anyway and it looks a bit cheap/tacky) but really, the 'deal' was ?230 and the cost of the 3DS + Pokemon Sun alone would have been that, so everything else is just gravy...I like ordering from the Nintendo store, they tend to give you something free all the time...Speaking of which, it also comes with a free Mario Kart calendar because the order was over ?150, so, more gravy I guess...ALL THE GRAVY!

Also bought Gravity Rush 2 and Digmon World: Next Order before I went into work. Probably shouldn't have since I already need to catch up with the games I already have...

And finally found a copy of Senran Kagura 2 Burst and ordered that, further adding to my ever increasing library of dust collectors games. Was happy with that since it's pretty hard to find a PAL region copy of it and I managed to get it new&sealed for ?20 rather than some stupid scalper price I expect with rarer games.

Oh, and pre-ordered the Gurren Lagann Movie Collection [blu-ray).

[edit] And just bought the graphic novels of Return to/Beyond/Escape from Wonderland.

Yep, I'm pretty awful with money.

Last edited:
I am getting a dollar soon so I can buy chocolate at school for a fundraise the band is doing.

I got Lets Go To The City, a couple of PS2 games for my dad and a stretcher kit. Tore my ear using the stretcher kit. 11/10 would recommend.

I got my package from the mail box, which had a korean skin brand charcoal face mask, it HURT to peel it off but it pulled so much stuff out of my nose and chin YUCK. Also in the same box I got some gel polish, hopefully I'll have the effort to do my first gel mani tomorrow. Tired of my naked nails. XD

Today I got gifts for my boyfriend in the mail, I got him a nice jacket since he doesn't have a real hooded jacket yet, and I bough him a replacement chain for his Supernatural necklace since he broke the other one.

A cold. I got a cold. The kind that makes your ears and sinuses hurt and keeps you from sleeping all night. Needless to say I'm staying home from school today. Bleh.

Back